Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

TBH, India have themselves to blame for being in this predicament....Who asked to lose their heads and lose 9 wickets in so little runs...And why did Dhoni give the last over to Nehra....😑

They have been playing badly and have been lucky they've won the match...

As for me probably watch MKAP.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..See my dedication.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh ok...so then LUD is therer....for me match n show both now :-)

Originally posted by: tanthya

The channel can !! It can replace it even at the Nth hour...

Not in India..where Cricket will be at a fever pitch and also  a frenzied Holi revelry going on ..

Addiction and level of addiction varies... few will want to watch cricket, Many will be unable to watch cos the rest of the family will want cricket ...

must say Channel picked a bad day to air MKAP

BUT BAALU WILL WATCH BOTH TOGETHER LIVE N EXCLUSIVE
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I thought u don't follow cricket  ..

agree ..last match when Bhajji was there, handing it to Nehra 😑

will ur cuzzy's allow ??

Dont really but like to know the score and discussions that go on afterwords everyone is interested in the world cup....At one time was a big cricket fan but somehow their oversized egos put me off....

Dont worry me no less than Pratigya when it comes to who is boss....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry sis england r going to lose today as they r tortoring against west indies they r 151/6 ,so with this lose they r out of the tournament thus,india,wi,sa nd bang will qualify for da quaterfinals then there is no use of that match hence trp of mkap will be higher😊
ITS CRICKET YAAR.....WIN OR LOSE IS A PART OF GAME.....ABH AAP KOI B REASON DO KAY ISKO OVER DETE YA USKO DETAY TO INDIA JEET JATA............I AM FROM PAKISTAN.......YAHAN JAB HUM BHI T20 SEMI AUSTRALIA SE HAARAY THAY TO HUM B YEHI KEH RAHE THAY K AJMAL KO NAHI DENA CHAHIYE THA OVER.......PAR BAAT WOHI HAI US DIN HUSSEY DAY THA US K SAAMNAY KOI B AATA US WAKT WO KUT LAGATA.....MAIN B YEHI CHAHTA HOON MERI TEAM JEETAY.....LEKIN MUJHE KOI AITRAAZ NAHI AGAR WO MUQABLA KAR KAY HAARAY.........JAB DO PEHLWAAN LADTAY HAIN TO AIK HAARTA HAI Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
yaar chennai ki pitch thodi tough hai,india hv to score 350 atleast then u knw gayle nd pollard r waiting for these silly indian bowlers

There is nothing hard or tough bro, jo pitch par 3 ghantay apne effort dikha de ga wo jeet jaye ga koi b ho....dekho as a PAKI main to yehi chahon g k PAK jeete .... lekin agar PAK nahi jeet ta to main yehi chahta hun cup asia main aaye

SORRY NO MORE CRICKET HERE ...kyunkay yeh KRIYA/ARJA ROCKS ki jaga hai..........PM par aajao Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
nahi yaar me chata hu yeh cup sirf australia aus south africa ke pass na rahe
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

don't worry sis england r going to lose today as they r tortoring against west indies they r 151/6 ,so with this lose they r out of the tournament thus,india,wi,sa nd bang will qualify for da quaterfinals then there is no use of that match hence trp of mkap will be higher😊

cant say , Amit..WI have not batted ..sometimes they just collapse..