Regarding ME ?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i cant wait for sunday to come dear arhaan pehlay baki sab baad main ofcourse i will watch it dear and majority of fans r ladies and ladies r not interested in cricketvnot all majority so chill i think it will not effect trps
Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...😆😆😆..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...🤣

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

I guess it depends on how close the match is
Originally posted by starlight123

Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...😆😆😆..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...🤣

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

hi Sheena , come to CT ....😃

Star..this is Sunday...and it is a two edged sword day..one hand Holi n on the other Cricket..and  am sure..Men or kids will create a ruckus ..

it will be fits n gaps watch..will play a havoc with TRP

Originally posted by kriya2010

Tanthu we can do nothing now it has been finalized ....... but ya it does matter they are taking big risk.......par yaar dekhne wale kahin na kahin se dekh he lein gay.....because we all are KRIYA addicted so we can manage the time

The channel can !! It can replace it even at the Nth hour...

Not in India..where Cricket will be at a fever pitch and also  a frenzied Holi revelry going on ..

Addiction and level of addiction varies... few will want to watch cricket, Many will be unable to watch cos the rest of the family will want cricket ...

must say Channel picked a bad day to air MKAP
Originally posted by tanthya

The channel can !! It can replace it even at the Nth hour...

Not in India..where Cricket will be at a fever pitch and also  a frenzied Holi revelry going on ..

Addiction and level of addiction varies... few will want to watch cricket, Many will be unable to watch cos the rest of the family will want cricket ...

must say Channel picked a bad day to air MKAP

Yes....episode can be watched alter in YT or some other means...but live amtch..that too around 8 n all wud be the exciting hours of the match...n this match is a decider one for India to move into last 8.....

Match all the way for me!
Originally posted by HamiSky

Yes....episode can be watched alter in YT or some other means...but live amtch..that too around 8 n all wud be the exciting hours of the match...n this match is a decider one for India to move into last 8.....

Match all the way for me!

Me too..I mean even If I switch to MKAP ..My mind will be constantly wonderign whats happening in the match..will not watch MKAP peacefully or enjoy..CRUCIAL MATCH any day over fiction..
Originally posted by tanthya

Me too..I mean even If I switch to MKAP ..My mind will be constantly wonderign whats happening in the match..will not watch MKAP peacefully or enjoy..CRUCIAL MATCH any day over fiction..

TBH, India have themselves to blame for being in this predicament....Who asked to lose their heads and lose 9 wickets in so little runs...And why did Dhoni give the last over to Nehra....😡

They have been playing badly and have been lucky they've won the match...

As for me probably watch MKAP.....😆😆..See my dedication.....😉😆

TBH, India have themselves to blame for being in this predicament....Who asked to lose their heads and lose 9 wickets in so little runs...And why did Dhoni give the last over to Nehra....😡

They have been playing badly and have been lucky they've won the match...

As for me probably watch MKAP.....😆😆..See my dedication.....😉😆

I thought u don't follow cricket  ..

agree ..last match when Bhajji was there, handing it to Nehra 😡😡😡😡😡

will ur cuzzy's allow ??
nice post dii bt i think pple who r addict to kriya r to this serual will watch it at any cause lets hope for the best