Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 96)

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

At home...doing nothing...

I'm wearing:

Black pj pants from LaSenza
White racerback tank from LaSenza
Grad ring

I'm feeling too blah to dress up in pretty clothes

@Amin: lol my dad told me he wasn't going to buy me anything 'wow' for my first car so he got me a red Mazda 3. 4 months after I got that one I sold it and got a black BMW M6 Cabriolet and now I'm getting the ProscheTongue. I've only had my license for a yearLOL 

Edited by Diya.G - 09 June 2011 at 2:22pm

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

At Tim Horton'sHeart (on break at work)Smile. There's this creeper just staring at meConfused. She came upto me afew mintues ago and asked me what size pants and jeans I wearConfused So whatever I told her pants it's 00 and for jeans it's 0...she looked at me then asked if I'm anorexic or if I ever had liposuction (or any type of plastic surgery)Confused Err...no I'm just very petiteStern Smile. Then she told me I was lying because I she was watching me and I eat alotErmm. Weido Wacko 

Wearing,
-White skinny fit scrub pants
-Blue Tinkerbell print scrub top
-White flats by Tory Burch
-Black shoulder bag by Coach Poppy
-Black diamond studs
-Nametag
-Promise ring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaylynNikasha.

kewlchick90 Senior Member
kewlchick90
kewlchick90

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Got back from work a little while ago...now just relaxing in my comfy clothesBig smile. Going to my weekly shift at the hospital in a few hours(volunteerSmile).

I'm wearing:
Blue Boyfriend sweats from Victoria's Secret 'Pink'
White Olympic 2010 Whistlershirt with multicolored feathers on it from Billabong i think
Pink fluffy socks with white polka dots
usual ring, bangle, white gold necklace and beaded thread.

@Soha - haha I definitely fall into that stereotype! they lost yesterday thoughCry. Praying to god that they'll win tomorrow! well...I'm happy thatsomeone kind of watches hockey here! Big smileand that's quite rude of that woman to say! You don't just go up to someone and start making those comments! A lot of people have high metabolism and don't gain punds! It's perfectly normal!

@Diya - hahah three car changes in a year! Quite impressiveLOLI drove my mom's car around for a bit...my parents just wanted to see if I droverecklesslyand If I wassafe enough to handle a car of my own. I guess it makes sense on their part. LOLsoo I got a black Mercedes from the states. It's going to my sisterin a few years or so. I'll get something bigger thenBig smile. My sis wants anInfiniti! (They are soo nice as well) and who knows what my other sister and younger brothers want! gosh waaay too many kids in the family! Angrylol.

-Amin

Edited by kewlchick90 - 09 June 2011 at 5:12pm

KaylynBrea.

Brea. Senior Member
Brea.
Brea.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@Arielle: I would've yelled at her for being a cradAngry
@Amin: LOL Thanks (for both the welcome+gradLOL). Oh I like hockey...just not the same team as youLOL.

My brother and his girlfriend are celebrating their 1 year anniversary so I'm babysitting my nephew, LyricBig smile We're both trying to plan his 3rd birthdayLOL Not exactly getting anywhere in this planningLOL. He's more into sitting infront of the window and watching the rain.

I'm wearing:

Black 'Stretch Corduroy Leggings' by Vince
Coral 'Cutout Back Silk Blouse' by Myne (tear-shaped back cutout, v-neck,draped with an angled overlay. very loose)
White+black 'Crystal Station Cord Bracelet' by Cara Accessories
Pearl,gold wire, white gold wire+rose gold wire tangled bracelet by My MommyBig smile
White gold clam earrings (they open and there's a pearl inside) by My Mommy
White gold 'Isabelle' nameplate cuff (thin cuff) by My DadBig smile
Grad ring

Edited by Brea. - 09 June 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlchick90KaylynNikasha.

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@Maeve: That reminds of that guy that same to your condo to fix the internetLOL 'Hi Sweetie, is your mom home?' you were like 'Umm...noConfused This is MY condo' LOL. Anyways woohoo high metabolisms!ROFL
@Amin: lol there's no way my parents would ever do thatLOL My dad has a Cadillac (Escalade) and my mom has a Range Rover (Evoque) so they had no option but to buy me a carLOL. Aww it must be fun and annoying having...more than one siblingConfused Atleast if you're mad at one then you have another. If I'm mad at Mya then I'm stuck with...MyaOuchLOL 
@BreBre: OMG it's been a year already?Shocked omg Lyric's turning 3 already?Shocked 

Went to an Indian grocery store with my mom. Usually they play the latest Bollywood songs but this time they were playing all these hymnsConfused It was so random. My momma's dropping me off at my bf's condo nowTongue

I'm wearing:

Blush chiffon-silk dolman sleeve v-neck top by LunzieBig smile
Black shiny leggings from American Apparel
White 'Giant Weekender Bag' by Balenciaga
White peep toe ballerina flats from Bizou
White gold 'Larmi' nameplate bracelet
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Ruby studs
Grad ring

...this isn't my usual fontThumbs Down I want my Georgia option when I'm on  my iphone too!

kewlchick90Brea.

kewlchick90 Senior Member
kewlchick90
kewlchick90

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Back from my shift...it was so slow today! Now eating some indian food! Mattar Paneer and rice  Big smile

I'm wearing:

Teal velour sweats from Juicy Couture
Navy Canucks shirt (off course in full canucks mode these days!) that says Bieksa at the back with number 3 in the back middle
Blackish, Greyish Velour hoddie from Juicy Couture
Usual ring,bangle,beaded thread,necklace
Black ankle boots from Roxy.
ID Card

@Brea - LOL off course you don't! you're a Montreal Canadiens fan right!! Love Carey Price! He's an awesome goalie!

@Diya - LOL I don't really know what does through their minds but oh well...it landed me a car nevertheless! Big smile hahah I'm the eldest then it's my two sisters then my two brothers...so I'm bound to get mad at one of them. But yes I'm never mad at them both (my sisters) ... I always go to the other one like you said! and my brothers are just annoying little creatures!

aww from the looks of it through your guys posts...i feel like you guys have a very strong bond. I'm sure your arguments don't even last a day!

-Amin

Edited by kewlchick90 - 09 June 2011 at 9:40pm
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@Brea--I am in the marching band at my schoolLOL
@Soha-Today I went on a tour of a national park that is nearby where I live. There was this really cute guy in our tour group. I was sitting in front of him (it was a bus tour) and his brother whispered to him and was like "Is she anorexic or something?"Angry No, I am not anorexic! I eat a lot, compared to all of my other friendsErmmLOL

Helping my brother pack for a roadtrip he and a few friends are going on before they leave for universityLOL

(Sorry if I have incredibly bad grammar right now--I am like half asleepLOL)

I'm Wearing:
Cream "Silk Crepe De Chine Tunic" from BCBGMAXAZRIA
Black Leggings from Ralph Lauren
Pearl Studs
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet

-Nikasha

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I feel weird replying to myselfLOL

Taking my Nani to the airport...She is going to L.A.Tongue Then going out to lunch with my family and friends. 

I'm Wearing:
Watercolor "Off-The-Shoulder Silk Top" from Catherine Malandrino
White "Straight-Leg Jeans" from J Brand
Nude/White "Braided Two-Tone Platform Sandals" from Alexandre Birman
Solitaire Pink Diamond Studs
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet
Solitaire Pink Diamond Ring

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 10 June 2011 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.

Go to top