Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Maeve: I want to go on vacations this summer but sooo many things are happening, I don't want to miss any of them. I love how they happend every year and every year I get excited as if it's my first time going😆.

@Gabriella: omg you're sister's cool because Brielle's a cool name🤣

Had an amazing day😛 My uncle and aunt (and cousins) came from...some place near London😕😆 last night so we went to the Olympic Stadium, Biodome, Botanical Garden and Grand Prix Car Show with them today.

Getting ready for the Rihanna concert😃 (Going with my cousins, boyfriend, Meg, Brea and her boyfriend)

I'm wearing:

White 'Cutoff Shorts' by J Brand
White off the shoulder crochet top by Lunzie
Neon pink bandeau from Bikini Village
Black gladiators from Spring
Pink ' 5 Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Blue '6-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Light purple 'Cotton Cord Leaf Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Blue 'Cotton And Leather 5-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Purple 'Cotton And Leather 5-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Gold looped connector ring
Grad ring
Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Rihanna concert is about to start in like 10 minutes😃 

I'm wearing:

Black shiny leggings by Member's Only
Black oversized lace racerback tank by Luna/Roshni😊
Peach bandeau from Aqua-la vie en rose
Black t-strap sandals from Aldo
A bunch of colourful beaded bracelets from Ardene (and Lilia/Diya's bracelet drawer😆)
White gold 'Aura' nameplate bracelet by My Daddy
Diamond 'Z' initial necklace (It's mine and my bf's 6 month anniversary today so he gave me this. The 'Z' is for 'Zac'😊)
Smokey topaz studs

Not carrying a bag or anything. 😆 Lilia and I gave our keys+ids to out boyfriends to put in their pockets😆
Arielle.. thumbnail
Today before work I went to my parents' jewellery store and this guy came in to look at some earrings. He was talking about jobs and all that so he asked what I do. So I told him I'm a 'Pediatric Nurse'. Whatever some time passed then for some reason he said 'Well, you're just a nurse'. W*F? Not I'm not 'just a nurse'. He's 'just a business man', he even said he basically sits in his office and just signs whatever papers need to be signed. Unlike him I actually work my ass off. How am I 'just a nurse'? how is someone 'just a nurse'? We rarely have a fixed schedule. Sometimes I find out in the morning that I'm working a night shift or on the weekend or on the holiday. My boyfriend and I are going on a vacation for 4 days and just for 4 days my bf had to tell the hospital we work at 3 months in advance. If I was 'just a nurse' then I would've just gonethe hospital, said hi and bye to all the patients, then go back to home and also get paid. But that's not what my life is! I'm going to be taking classes during summer and fall so that I can get to a higher level of nursing. It's not like I'm going to go to clases then go home. No! I still have to work. How can someone say 'you're just a nurse'? Our lives aren't the easiest, my bf is a dr so us seeing eachother for even 2 minutes a day is the best thing on Earth. The days when we don't have work and we get to go places we still panic thinking 'oh no I hope the hosptial doesn't call and ask me to work' (and that's happend a bunch of times). Being a nurse isn't easy, we see babies being born, we see kids die, we clean after them and so many other things. There's not such thing as 'just a nurse'😡. OMG  I just looked up at screen...sorry for the rant It's just been bothering me since this afternoon.

Got back from work and took a nice long bath. Sitting on the couch with my puppy, watching tv.

Wearing,
-Black leggings by Lululemon
-Red tee from My Bf's Closet
-Promise ring
-Navy blue towel on my head

kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aahhh I'm soo tired today! Went over to my gramz/aunt's hours yesterday and spent the night..woke up today and went to the states in the morning with my bff. Did a bit of shopping. Bought my dad some shoes and a button down shirt..but sadly the shirt is a bit small and the shoes are one size big:( soo now I gotta go back and exchange it! This always happens to me! Arrghh! And again I tell myself never ever buy shoes for someone! I just liked them lol.

Now finally about to go to sleep!

I'm wearing:

Pink polka dot capris from La Senza
Grey school shirt
Usual jewelry

@Diya - your house seems pretty cool with all those 'extra circular' rooms!! Lol. Omg. I'm going to the Rihanna concert too at the end of this month when she comes here!! Lemme know how it goes for you guys and hope you have fun!! :)

@Brea - aww Mike Camelleri is soo cute! Soo disappointed that he got traded to Montreal from Calgary! We don't get to see him as frequently now: since we don't verse the Habs much in a given season(   

@Soha - omg. I wish I was there for the Grand Prix!! I love races! Aww and I think your job is awesome!!! Nurses do a lot for everyone yet they're always getting low credibility from people like that! I also wanted to become a pediatric nurse when I was in high school! I love working with kids!

-Amin
..Amira.. thumbnail
I'm wearing Black salwar kameez with white flower designing.. Puree Punjabii.. LOL!!

~Amira~
Edited by amira_saeed - 12 years ago
.Ranee. thumbnail

@Soha: Omg, I loathe people like that! They're so ignorant! Anyways hope tomorrow does you well.😊

Omg, it's raining here in Winchester... and it's June. W T F?!
I've officially moved all my clothes and blah blah here in my townhouse, Brielle and her bf are watching "101 Dalmations"🤣
I'm with Audrina eating frozen yoghurt in our kitchen!❤️

I'm wearing:
Grey+blue oversized hoodie by Adidas
Black leggings from Primark
Grey Bailey Button Uggs
Sapphire studs
Sapphire charm bracelet
Blue braided bracelets by Stella
Nikasha. thumbnail
Going shopping with some friends...I am going to my swimming class again today😳😆

I'm Wearing:
Capri/White "Margherita Striped Tee Dress" from Ella Moss
Nude "Lilac Point-Toe Pumps" from Jimmy Choo
Solitaire Diamond Studs
Diamond "N" Initial Necklace from Tiffany & Co.
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet
Solitaire Diamond Ring

-Nikasha
Kaylyn thumbnail
@Amin: The concert was great😃 This summer I'm going to so many concerts, loving it😃 In July there's Katy Perry, Weezer and Taylor Swift. In August I'm going to; 'Osheaga 2011 with Eminem' ,Britney Spears+Nicki Minaj, Kesha+LMFAO, Sean Paul, Pitbull and  Flo-Rida+Mohombi. I wanted to go the the Lil Wayne concert but it's the around the sametime as the Sean Paul one.

Went to  the F1 car race👍🏼 In the car with my parents, my bf , Mya's mom- in-law and dad-in-law 😊. We're going out for lunch😊

I'm wearing:

Black suede leggings by L'Agence
White 'Cami cotton-blend tank' by Rag&Bone (scoop neck, spaghetti straps, topstitched panel detail along asymmetric hem, racer back)
Black 'Blister washed-leather biker jacket' by Rick Owens
'Cluster Singleton Feather Lucy Leopard Earring' by Edge of Urge (red, green, yellow, leopard; beads, feather and arrowhead charms. Left ear)
Diamond stud (Right ear)
Green 'Giant City Bag' by Balenciaga
Green flats by Lanvin
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Gold+diamond 'Elle' nameplate bracelet (BreBre's mom calls me Elle so she made me this bracelet for me. Techincally it's a nickname plate bracelet)
Grad ring
Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At a restuarant for lunch with Lilia+her bf, Lilia's parents, her cousins+aunt+uncle, Emma/Avantika's in-laws, my parents, Arielle+her bf, Jahan's (Arielle's bf) parents, Meg (one of my besties) and her parents😊. Lol we're so many people, good thing we're going to Lilia's uncle's restaurant so the people won't look at us weird😆. We have a whole section reserved😆

I'm wearing:

White cotton-silk blend v-neck tee dress by Rebecca Taylor
Thin black rope waist belt from Ardene
Light wash denim jacket by Notify (Sleeves upto elbow)
Red 'Marcie leather shoulder bag' by Chloe
Red flats by Lanvin
Gold flat heart pendant long necklace
Gold flat heart studs by My Mom
Diamond+gold 'Belle' nameplate bracelet by My Mom (Or how Lilia calls it 'nickname plate bracelet'😆)
Gold '05/08/94' date of birth ring/band
White gold charm bracelet by Tiffany&Co.

.Ranee. thumbnail
At my parents house.
They're hosting an event and all the "high class" people are attending. My Mom told me to dress "nicely".😳

I'm wearing:
White gold studs
White gold "R" initial necklace
Navy+white scoop neck tee dress by Laurie P
Navy caged peep-toe pumps by Gucci
Silver glitter clutch by Gucci
White gold "Ranee" nameplate bracelet
White gold "Gabriella" nameplate bracelet
White gold "Sarah" nameplate bracelet
Grad ring

I'm so not in the mood for a party especially in this weather...
but everyone here seems to be having a good time. I feel like I'm underdressed...