Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Looney: atm Nate is my only godchild but Saturday morning I'm going to officially have a goddaughter😃 You remember Jason, one of Dino's close friends? Ya well she's his daughter, Madison.Dino and I are going to be her godparents😊 

Had a nice lonnnnng bath😃 Almost dropped my phone in the water while texting😆 I really need to stop bringing my phone with me😆 I'm really sleepy now.

I'm wearing:

Black sleep shirt from Victoria's Secret
Red bootie slippers from Diya's Closet
White satin mid thigh robe Looney designed😃
Engagement ring

....and I have a hot pink towel on my head😆

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg i am in love with goa and its beaches!! the sea is soo relaxingg 
at the beach cafe sipping on a mocktail version of strawberry martinii <3

im wearing a blue sundress
a metallic interlocked necklace, usual studs, a single ring from dannijo ,sunglasses from ray ban
carrying a black juicy couture beach bag and i tied my chiffon scarf on the bag's side 
thong sandals
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
xomishkaxo thumbnail
Green tube top
Short white denim skirt
Customized canvas shoes we painted at the workshop

I am at my friend's house giving finishing touches to some of our paintings for the school exhibition 😛

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yellow Beater/Tank Top
(It has a pocket on the upper side)
Beige/Grey Shorts
(My beater is tucked into the shorts)
Dark Yellow Thong Sandals
Grey crossbody bag

Sorry,
If my post is looking a little ugly...🤣
I'm on a 3 hour roadtrip with my parents.
Going over to Winchester to meet Ella and her family just before I meet my nannan.
So excuse the uglyness since Im in a rush.
.Ranee. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Roshni: Omg, thankss! I'm super nervous since my twin is not coming with  me on the trip. (She's learning interier designing instead). We're such opposites.😆 I've also applied for a fashion course in college.😉

@Selena: OMG! Hurry up! You know what? I have a feeling tonight's dinner is going to be delicious. After all you're mommys favourite niece.😆

I went prom dress shopping today morning.
Omg, the sales assistant was soo mean to me! LOL.😆
Right now I'm getting my beebee Stella ready since my Mom is busy in the kitchen. My twinny Brielle and my Daddy have gone to an Indian convienience store to get some pickles etc...🤣

I'm wearing:
Grey beaded studs from Claire's
Grey pearl necklace from Claire's
Diamond "RANEE" nameplate bracelet + ring
Pale pink satin dress by Momma Bear
(Falls just below my butt. Chiffon neck. Beaded waistline)
Off-grey peep-toe pumps by Miu Miu
Black satin tube clutch by Gucci

I love having a Momma who's a fashion designer.
I don't have to visit the mall or shop alot since I make her design all my clothes.
-Mikayla- thumbnail
@Shae+Ella: Omg, I miss you guys! Me and Vanessa are non-stop shopping and you know what? Haha, Nona phoned the other day to ask if they had tortellini in Kloster and when I said no she slammed the phone down!😆

On the phone with my Momma.
We had to stay three weeks in Italy, meaning the Greece trip is cancelled because Vanessa (my sister) forgot the check-ins and what not. In our chalet on the mountains we're sharing with this other family. There's this really cute guy who I've been hanging around with!

Wearing:
Diamond studs
Red Canada Goose Jacket (It's not mine haha)
(The jacket belongs to the guy I was talking about. His name is Francesco)
Red + white raglan tee
Red tube top
(I'm wearing this under the raglan tee)
Black skinny jeans
Black ankle socks
Red Bailey Button Uggs

Oh and I'm wearing a cream beret and drinking hot chocolate.😎
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mikki: Miss you too🤗🤗 Omg haha. This is why I really wish your Nona was my Nona, haha.😆 Call me! Cos last time when you called Matt answered but I wasn't home! So phone me when you read this, pumpkin!

In Ella's home.
Omg, it's crazy loud here! All of her Dad's side and Mom's side and MY side are here.😆
We're having a BBQ party but instead of casual everyone is dressed up.😆

I'm wearing:
Ruby studs
Diamond "SELENA" nameplate bracelet + ring
Red satin sleevless dress from Ella's Closet😆

(It stops just below my butt. Beaded neckline.)

Black sheer nylones from Primark

Red Peep-Toe Pumps by Miu Miu

Black clutch by Versace
Kaylyn thumbnail
@Gabriella: Did you find a prom dress you like? I'm in love with mine😆 My mom won't let me look at the actual dress (she's scared of the damages I might create) so I go online and literally just stare at the pic🤣

In our recording studio at home. I love coming in here because I can blast music and nobody will hear it. Also it's all the way downstairs so nobody bothers me😃 I also come in here when I have to let out some anger. Singing helps me calm down.

I'm so happy right now, I don't have school on Friday, Monday and Tuesday (+Saturday and Sunday duh😆). 5 day weekend!!!!

omg in French class today I couldn't stop laughing cuz my friend kept making these weird sounds and faces. My teacher didn't see what he was doing, all she saw+heard was me laugh like a maniac. So she asked me if I was drunk😆 I said no then she asked if I was high, I said no and just started laughing even more🤣

I'm wearing:

-Purple racerback tank from Urban Planet
-Light denim shorts from Forever 21
-White long cardigan from Costa Blanca
-Black Bailey Button Uggs
-Grad ring
-Pearl studs

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My bestfriend is sleeping over at mines tonight! we'r going through my "special box" its a box which contains alot of stuff from back in the days!! atm we'r laughing over my reports and the teacher's comments! 🤣+ reading old birthday cards/letters etc.. this box brings back so much memories! =(

Wearing:
- Leopard print tube top.
- Black leggings.
- Bunch of mixed braclets.
- Pearl studs. 

Going to change into my PJ in a bit.
.Ranee. thumbnail
@Diya: Nope, I'm going again tomorrow. That stupid woman put me off! What colour is your dress? I'm thinking to go with black but then again nearly all the girls are going to wear it... I'm sure!🤣 Omg, what a coincidence! I'm in my home recording studio.😆

In our home recording studio.
A new artist from my Dad's record label came in with Fugative to rehearse a track. I was star-struck. Right now I'm listening to Fugative play a few bars!❤️❤️

I'm wearing:
Black diamond studs
White sheer oversized racerback from TopShop
Purple boob tube top from Primark
Black leggings from New Look
Lavender Bailey Button Uggs