What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago

Still at my parents house...I am not leaving the house in this rain😳. Looney, Prem, Lexus and Suri came over😃 Looney had to wrap my bandage in plastic wrap so I can take a shower😆😆. We're lying down on the sofa...she's sketching new designs and I have nothing to do so I'm on Xylia's macbook😊

I'm wearing:

Heather grey atheltic shorts from Xylia's Closet
Bubble gum pink off the shoulder top from Xylia's Closet
Watermelon slice pave studs by Juicy Couture
Engagement ring
Wedding band
White towel on my head😎

@Belle+Kendall+Gabriella: Have fun at Prom+After Prom😊

At my Mama+Mamani's house😊 Lexi's baking cookies with Mamani while Lena's bossing around Mama, Prem and Dino. It's funny seeing how an 8 month old baby can control 3 grown men😆. OMG Ava just made up some song with my name 'Luna'😕 seriously this girl starts singing whenever wherever😕. If she wasnt on crutches then she would be dancing too😊.

Wearing:

Black 'Jersey maxi dress' by Juicy Couture
White gold 'Suhaan' nameplate bracelet
White gold 'Luna' nameplate bracelet
White gold+diamond 'Greco-Bashar' nameplate bracelet
White gold 'Love Bracelet' by Cartier
Diamond heart pendant necklace
Engagement ring
Wedding band

Took off my blue thong sandals from Spring and put away my blue 'Matelasse leather bag' by Miu Miu

@Jelly: I love that sig😊

So Jahan and I were supposed to have a nice romantic evening but instead he's driving me to work😔. I got a call asking me to work until 1am...F*L🤔 I kept teasing Jahan about him getting a call from work then when I was getting ready for dinner I got that amazing call😔.

Wearing,
Black scrub pants
Black+pink v-neck Mickey Mouse+Minnie Mouse print scrub top
White TOMS
Nude crossbody bag by Badgley Mischka
Diamond studs
Diamond 'J' initial necklace
Promise ring
Nametag
@Selena: Thank you beebee!😊 And I got along with everyone!😃 His aunts+uncles+cousins are really nice.😛

@Sakshi: Thank you, Selena told me on bbm.😃😃

iChatting my bf with Spencer while eating blue tip-tops.😉
We're bullying him like meanies.😆

I'm wearing:
White gold bow studs
White gold "L" initial necklace
Turqoise+white striped raglan tee from Forever 21
Dark denim cut-off shorts from Levi's
Turqoise thong sandals from Diechmann
Turqoise Classic Chanel purse

Two things I love about friday:
1. School finishes at 12pm
2. I only work Mon-Thurs.😊😊

Woke up 5 minutes ago...it's 2pm🤣 Last night half of our grad class was at the villa (We had our after prom at Brea's parents' villa/country house). Only Brea, Meg, Justin, Zac, and about 16 other friends (and their dates) stayed. I woke up and saw people sleeping because they partied all night😆. Brea and our friends Jeannie and Deven are making lunch for the people awake. (hehe I'm having lunch for breakfast😆)

I'm wearing:
Blue+white polka dot 'Cotton Sleep Short' from Victoria's Secret (blue with white polka dots)
Justin's grey tee❤️
Black flats from Bizou
Grad ring

Mya sent me a text talking about McNuggets...random much?😕 
*edit: I just saw Mya's status and now I know why🤣
Edited by Diya.G - 12 years ago
Hey girlies!
I've uploaded my Senior Prom photos/journey on FnB.
Here's the link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1714761

Omg,
I just woke up from my 2nd nap.
I'm so tired.
We all were wasted and drunk After Prom.
It was AMAZING!

I'm wearing:
Lilac camisole from Primark
Lilac+turqoise+yellow drawstring boxer shorts from LaSenza
Black thong sandals by Steve Madden
Grad ring Edited by .Gabriella. - 12 years ago
@Arielle: Aww sissy🤗

Had an amzing Prom. I got an alarm clock from the teachers as a gag gift. They were like 'Since you're always early and you love alarm clocks, we got you another one'🤣 I'm always late for school no matter how early I wake up, I'm ALWAYS late😆Lilia got a mircophone, the said she's the quietest person they know. She's so loud🤣 
After Prom was a blast! I hope everyone that left last night got home safe😕. The villa is still packed😆. The only thing that wasn't so great is the fact the Lilia and I lost our cameras I don't know if someone stole them or we misplaces them😕 So we don't have Prom pictures until we get them from someone else. Meg forgot her camera at Lilia's house👎🏼 

I have a really bad hangover and this hangover lunch isn't helping me😕 I made lunch wearing sunglasses😆 and I'm on the laptop wearing my sunglasses😆

I'm wearing:

Pink+white polka dot 'Sleep Cotton Short' from Victoria's Secret
White v-neck tee from Zac's back (I literally had him take it off his back to give to me🤣)
Black flats from Ardene
Grad ring
Ray Ban Aviators😆
@Xylia: Glad you had a great time😊 Now come home😳😆
@Melodie: Are you going to throw this alarm clock in the back of your closet like your other alarm clocks?😆 Aww sucks you guys lost your cameras hopefully it was just misplaced😊 

It's Saint Jean Baptiste Day (a holiday in Quebec) and everything's closed🤔 I want to go outside and the weather's horrible+every store is closed. I don't see the point in this holiday,most people don't even give a damn😳.I love how we have  these holidays that nobody else in Canada, nobody else in the world celebrates🤔.
 Dino took me out for a drive and we passed this apartment where apparently those people care going Saint Jean Baptiste

It's one of those really ghetto area🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Anywhooo I'm back home in the 'Craft Room' with Dino, he's painting me a picture❤️

I'm wearing:
Black satin v-neck dress by Looney (stops mid thigh, short sleeves)
Tan woven waist belt from Forever 21 (came with another dress)
White gold 'Jannan' nameplate bracelet
White gold 'Emma' nameplate bracelet
White gold+diamond 'Xenia' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Engagement ring
Wedding band
Crutches
@Mya: I'm coming home I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home.Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday😆 ok now you sing the rest. Oh ya don't you wish we lived in the building🤣 Go Quebec🤣

Everyone left the villa, on my way home. I need to see my momma before she leaves for Toronto tonight😛 My mom's so excited, my Lele (Lunzie's mom) and her are going to IIFA awards and they're  excited. They got really good tickets😆

I look less like a bum now. I'm wearing:

Blue 'Layer Sleeve Romper' by BCBGeneration (Crossover V-neck with snap closure, cap sleeves, elasticized waist,side slit pockets, large key opening at back with button closure)
Black boyfriend blazer by Lunzie
Black 'Giant Weekender Bag' by Balenciaga
Black gladiator sandals by Steve Madden
White gold+purple diamond 'Liliana' nameplate bracelet by Mami
White gold+blue diamond 'Anastasia' nameplate bracelet  by Mami
Grad ring
Edited by Diya.G - 12 years ago
Going out for dinner with my boyfriend❤️ His brother came home for the weekend (he's in the army) so we're going on a double date with him+his girlfriend😊.

Wearing,
Light peach dress from some online store😕
Black+cork wedges from Steve Madden
Black 'Giant Envelope Clutch' by Balenciaga
White gold 'Serenity' nameplate bracelet (Left wrist)
White gold 'Arielle' nameplate bracelet (Left wrist)
Diamond studs
Promise ring