Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nikasha+Jiya: We were walking from Lulu's house to Jelly's house (which is across the street). There was this drunk hobo going through everyone's trash and he was carrying empty beer bottles. It was weird because it's rare for hobos to go on that street actually that area😕. He came upto us and told Jelly she's pretty so whatever she looked at him weird and said thanks (she didn't want any problems you know). We were walking away and next thing you know he throws a bottle towards her leg and it breaks and cuts her leg. When we turned around the guy was gone😕

In the hospital room with Jelly,Sheen, their momma and a very very very concerned Dino. Jelly got her stitches and she has to stay another 2 hours so doesn't put too much pressure right away. She needed crutches😲. OMG I was alone with her while she was getting her stitches. The girl was SINGING (like full out singing😆) 'Can You Hear Me' by Enrique Iglesias while getting stitches😲🤣 Only Avantika would do that😆 The Dr. was laughing at her, he was like 'Atleast she's not creaming and crying in pain😆'. I love that crazy girl.

Wearing,

White lace oversized racerback dress by Lulu (wearing peach slip under)
Nude pumps by Miu Miu
Black Classic Quilted Purse by Chanel
Gold 'Marissa' nameplate bracelet
Gold 'Arielle' nameplate bracelet
White gold+pearl 'Serenity' nameplate bracelet
Diamond+pearl flower studs
Promise ring

I love how when I'm 'Nurse Arielle' I tell people not to use their phones in the hospital but when I'm at the hospital not as 'Nurse Arielle' I use my phone😆

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
on my way to a shoot ahh thankfully my friend is drivingg. just crossed juhu where it seems like the whole city is over to get news on aishwarya rai right outside their bungalow creating a hugeee traffic snarl ahh apparently shes expecting and so everyone thinks they need to create a ruckus heree F*L

im wearing a green pleats knit dress from forever 21 
usual studs, rings,  a couple of charm bracelets from bebe 
carrying the manor bag 
pumps from jimmy choo

@soha: woww i hope ava is finee. loll aww i cant believe she was singing i would faint at the sight of stitches loll

@J : wth whoever says that to a person who cant see. and chill you need to sit back and relax for a whileee and forget about coursework loll
Kaylyn thumbnail
OH hey look everyone it's my handicapped clown sister Avantika😆

At my mom's salon, just got back from getting my mani+pedi for PROM!! My mom's going to trim my hair soon. Mya's just chilling in the back of the salon, where nobody goes(mainly because it's not renovated so it's ugly)😆 Her shoes were making her feel uncomfortable so she took them off😆.

I'm wearing:

Coral racerback tank from Forever 21
White denim cut offs by J Brand
Oak shoulder bag by Mulberry
Oak thong sandals by Tory Burch
Gold charm bracelet by Juicy Couture
Pink leather and cotton cord wrap bracelets by Chan Luu
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
White gold 'Liliana' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Grad ring

Edited by Diya.G - 12 years ago
Arielle.. thumbnail
@Saakshi: Jelly's crazy...she was saying how she didn't want stitches so the dr told her not to think about it. As soon as he started, I was all scared while she was singing😕🤣
@Sheen: 😆 She's wearing sweatpants to hide her bandage, right?😆If only she was able to hide those crutches😆

At work, on break😊

Wearing,

-Red skinny fit scrub pants
-Red scrub top with white dotted line print
-White flats from Aldo
-White shoulder bag by Marc Jacobs
-Nametag
-Diamond studs
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-Promise ring
Edited by Soha... - 12 years ago
LilianaKaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Avantika: Hope you get better soon!😊

I'm wearing:
White gold studs
White gold "Liliana" nameplate bracelet
White gold "Isabelle" nameplate bracelet
Black lace racerback from Primark
Black shiny leggings from New Look
Navy flats by Aldo
Navy giant work bag by Balenciaga
Nametag (Was wearing but I took it off)

Just got back from work. First day went well.😛
Omg, my crazy Spencer (my bestfriend) just picked me up from work.
We went to McDondals and gave an EPIC order.🤣

^ She was embarrased and hid her face in shame.😆

Epic Meal Time order. 6 Big Mac Meals, 2 20 McNuggets, 4 McChicken Sandwiches, 4 CheeseBurgers, 6 Fries. Obesity eat your heart out.Tongue
Edited by xLiliana - 12 years ago
.Ranee. thumbnail
@Soha: 😲, she was singing while getting her stitches?😲 That's craazy.🤣 Anyways hope she's fine now!

@Lily: Ohmygod, sometimes I worry about you and your high metabollism. Spare me some, bella.😊

Getting my hair and nails done by my Mom for prom.
My Kakek (My Moms Dad; he's Indonesian😊) came over to see his grandchildren today. Ah, I love this guy!❤️ + I'm proud to be part Indonesian.😃

I'm wearing:
Black "Perfect Butt" sweatpants by Abercrombie+Fitch
Pink cropped "LOVE" tee from Forever 21
Black diamond studs
Black diamond "Ranee" nameplate necklace
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Xylia: Tu es un cochon
@Peanut Butter: 😆 Ya I didn't want everyone staring at my bandage, I mean they can already see my crutches, which are oogly🤢 

At my momma's salon, Dino didn't want me to be alone so my mom's babysitting me while he's at work🤣. Xylia's making fun of me for sining while getting stitches. Singing is better than crying😃 Plus I entertained myself, Peanut Butter and the doctor😃😃

In the back room in the salon with Madison (one of the hairdressers, she's on break). It's so ugly in here...well it's not that bad but it's a disappoinment for me. No wonder nobody comes in the back😆 In 2 weeks when I'm free from the crutches+stitches I am so fixing up the back😛.

I'm wearing:
Grey sweatpants from Urban Planet
Black cami from Jacob
Black leather jacket from...I don't remember😕
Diamond studs
Engagement ring
Wedding band
Silver ugly crutches🤔🤔🤔

I took off my flats because they were bothering me😕. Not carrying a bag...just put my stuff in my mom's bag😊
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sakshu/Bilbob: People that dont have a heart say that. I know bilbob i wish i could sit back and relax!
@Diya: 😆😆 Ava looks so innocent and cute! hope she recovers soon+gets off them crutches!
@Liliana: holy jheez! W*F did you eat all that? 😲🤣

Going out with a bunch of friends for a munch+sheesha not really in the mood but getting forced to go and stay for atleast one hour or two.

Wearing:
- Jade green chiffon blouse. - Zara
- Black Leggings. -Riverisland
- Patent black platform heels. -Choice
- Sliver Bangle
- Diamond studs
- DKNY black bag.
Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Got my mani-pedi for Prom😛 Waiting  for my boyfriend to pick me up to go to dinner😛

I'm wearing:

Pink 'Bow-back jersey mini dress' by Juicy Couture
Black 'Leather wristlet bag' by Chloe
Nude pumps by Miu Miu
'18-karat gold multi-stone bracelet' by Ippolita
Gold 'Isabelle' nameplate bracelet by My Dad
Gold 'Aura' nameplate bracelet with 4 pink diamond heart charms by My Dad
Gold 'Melodie-05/08/94' name+date of birth bracelet by My Mom
Diamond studs by Mom
Diamond 'Z' initial necklace
White diamond+pink diamond heart connector ring (4 hearts. 1st+4th are pink diamond. 2nd+3rd are white diamond)
Grad ring

Kaylyn thumbnail
@Jiya: (hehe I typed Diya instead of Jiya first😆) she looks innocent but she's not! She used her crutches to push me😲.

At home...it's so weird not having the zoo around, they all left on Monday. Mya+Dean are here😊 My dad+Mya are making pizzas. I walked into the kicten and I see Mya sitting down on the stools next to the kitchen island and my dad walking around the kitchen with her crutches. He wanted to see what it's like🤣 It was too funny because he had to bend down alot since they were adjusted for her height😆 Now they're both just sitting and 'decorating' the pizzas😆

I'm wearing:

Black lace back romper from Victoria's Secret
Pink gladiators by Me😃 (These are the 2nd pair I got to design when Lunzie took me to the manufactures😊)
Gold charm bracelet by Juicy Couture
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
White gold 'Liliana' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Grad ring
Mya's  crutches😎🤣 I was walking around with them...wanted to know what it felt like🤣