Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 - Page 80

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Going to my swimming lesson again😛😆

I'm Wearing:
Caribe "Full Coverage Swim Top and Side Shirred Hipster Bottom" from Tommy Bahama
Caribe "Oxford Striped Boyfriend Shirt Coverup" from Tommy Bahama
Ocean Blue "Essential Striped Tote Bag" from Trina Turk
White "Lanai Love Knot Flip Flops" from Diane von Furstenberg
Small Diamond Studs
Cartier Love Bangle

-Nikasha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Amin: Aww well there's always next Grand Prix😊 In August there's another race 'Napa Auto Parts 200'😊. I love my job because I get to be with amazing kids. They're all different from eachother yet they still have some similiarites😊 Right now I'm only a 'Licensed Practical Nurse' but I'm going to continue studying so I can become a 'Registered Nurse' (I get paid more😆 and I also get to choose my own hours😃 no more night shifts😃).

Went to the car race, for lunch then to work😊. My parents are at Jelly's parents house so I came over. I have a massive headache ever so my Mana massaged my head then french braided my hair 😃 (I love Jelly+Sheen's momma😊). I'm sleeping over here tonight❤️

(I changed when I got here...I wasn't outside looking like a bum😆).

Wearing,
Pink terry hoodie by Juicy Couture (Says 'Viva la Juicy, Eat Candy" in gold glitter on the back)
Black harem pants from Forever 21
Small diamond studs
Promise ring

Nikasha. thumbnail
@Soha--I was born with a lot of health problems, so I have had several nurses over the span of my life. Nurses do so much for kids, adults, everyone. It really means A LOT. They work hard to keep us healthy, and I seriously don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for my nurses. So, thank you. Don't let that jerk let you down. You are NOT "just a nurse." You are much, much more than that.

Just got back from swimming...Eeeks tomorrow I have marching camp for band. I am not looking forward to marching in that hot sun, from 8am to 12pm.🤔😆

Oh my gosh I am an "I-F Dazzler!" I just noticed😆

I'm Wearing:
White Tank Top from Forever 21
My Brother's Blue Basketball Shorts (I found these in my closet for some reason...My brother is a Large so I am shocked that these fit me😆...But hey, they are very comfortable!)
Small Diamond Studs
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 12 years ago
Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arielle and I are sleeping over at Lilia's house. We're (us three and Mana) planning my nephew Lyric's 3rd b-day/Father's Day party (it's on the same day). The 'Father's Day' part of the party is a surprise for all the dad😛.

I'm wearing:

Purple 'loung pants' from Garage
White slub  v-neck tee from LaSenza
White gold 'Belle' nameplate bracelet
Diamond 'Z' initial necklace
Grad ring

.Ranee. thumbnail

At my parents' house. I feel like I only come her to eat homemade dishes by my Momma. Omg, I love my Daddy! He's making Italian tonight and my favourite pasta.❤️😛 No one is allowed in the kitchen while Papa's making his "magic".🤣

I'm wearing:
Turqoise blue diamond studs
Turqoise blue "R" initial necklace
Turqoise cocktail ring
White sheer button down shirt from H+M
Turqoise bikini bandeu set from Bikini Village
Dark brown thong sandals by Burberry
Grad ring
Kaylyn thumbnail

Had math tutorials today... whole 3 hours of torture. I good at math but I don't like it. I have my 'Cheat Sheet' done so I'm one step closer to passing👍🏼. After math tutorials I went to work and quit😃 I got a job at another place, start next week😛.

At my mom's salon, she's interviewing a hairdresser, he seems like a nice and talented person...hope he gets the job😊 I'm waiting for her so we can go to court. I get to watch my momma fight her case today😃 *fingers crossed* hope she wins this one😊.

I'm wearing:

Black skinny pants by Eileen Fisher
Pink+white 'Priya Cotton Bayside Stripe Shirt' by Lauren by Ralph Lauren (Tucked in. Straight point collar, applied buttoned placket, three-quarter sleeves with vented cuffs)
Black 'Home Hayley Top-Handle Leather Bag' by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Nude peep toe pumps by Cole Haan
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Gold 'Kendall' namelplate bracelet
Diamond+white gold+white leather strap watch (by Brea's dad)
Diamond studs
Pink diamond princess cut solitaire ring
Grad ring

Nikasha. thumbnail
@Diya--Good luck to your mom! Is everything alright?

Just got back from working out in the hot sun with the drumline...We decided to all go home and freshen up, and then meet at a restaurant for a late lunch.

I'm Wearing:
Neon Coral "Bellancia Romper" from Diane von Furstenberg
Nude "Mariela Air Peep-Toe Platform Pumps" from Cole Haan
Solitaire Diamond Studs
Coral "Eco Glam Bangle" from Juicy Couture
Teal "Eco Glam Bangle" from Juicy Couture
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet
Solitaire Diamond Ring

-Nikasha
Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At my parents' jewellery store (I spend alot of time here😆). My parents have been 'testing' me on my Portugeuse, Spanish, Armenian, Bengali and Greek since I got here (I'm part Brazilian, Hispanic/Spanish, Armenian, Bengali, Greek and French Canadian). The only time I speak in a language that isn't French or English is when I'm angry😆. Thanks to this customer that just showed up I'm not being asked "How would you say 'How are you?' in Armenian?" and anything like that👍🏼.

I'm wearing:

Grayish blue ' Layer Sleeve Romper' by BCBGeneration
Black 'Lorissa' peep toe pumps by Sam Edelman
Black 'Classic Quilted Bag' by Chanel
White gold+pink diamond 'Audrina' nameplate bracelet by My Mom
White gold 'Grace' nameplate bracelet by My Mom
White gold 'Brea' nameplate bracelet by My Mom
Gold+sapphire 'Isabelle' nameplate bracelet by My Dad
Gold 'Melodie' nameplate bracelet by My Dad
White diamond+black diamond zebra print studs by My Mom
Grad ring

When I got here my mom was cleaning all my nameplate bracelets so I wore some of them😊

Kaylyn thumbnail

@Nikasha: Oh when I said I'm going to watch my mom fighter her case I didn't mean something happend to her. She's a lawyer😆. My mom's both a hairdresser+lawyer (mainly Lawyer. she only goes to her salon to work as a hairdresser when she doesn't have any cases).

My momma won the case😃 (It was the last trial so it was only 20 minutes.) She's on the phone with Mya and my Dad took the dogs out for a walk. So I'm being a loner and watching last nights episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (missed it last night).

I'm wearing:

Black satin pj pants from La vie en rose
Peach burnout off the shoulder top from Lunzie's Closet😃 
Black bandeau from Bikini Village
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Gold 'Kendall' namelplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Grad ring

Nikasha. thumbnail
@Diya--Oh okay.😆 Well, congratulations to your mom!😃

Making chai and coffee for my parents and grandparents.😆