Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Went to my parents house after works...to get my Barbie🤣. When my dad said he bought me a Barbie I thought he meant just a doll but nope...he bought me a 'Barbie I Can Be' dolls (Babysitter and Pizza Chef) and a 'Barbie Cruise Ship'🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣 At Lulu's house now, playing Barbie with Suhana🥳...I think I'm just going to give her the Barbies and cruise ship

Wearing,
-Light grey denim cut off shorts by J Brand
-Black+white 'The Sequin Spell cotton T-shirt' by Markus Lupfer
            (Says 'I put a spell on you' in black sequins. Bought it in a 'medium' so it's oversized on me)
-Red 'Sweet Charity studded leather bag' by Christian Louboutin
-Red t-strap sandals by K Jacques St Tropez
-Gold wrap 'Seraphina' bracelet
-Blue diamond+sapphire leopard print studs
-White gold charm bracelet by Tiffany&Co.
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-Promise ring

All my jewellery that doesn't have 'by...' is made/designed by my parents😊 
.Ranee. thumbnail
@Soha: Omg, you've just reminded me of how much I've missed playing my Barbies'🤣🤣

With my little sissy and twinny.
+ A few of our close cousins. We're planning my grandparents (paternal side) 55th anniversery.👍🏼

I'm wearing:
Turqoise satin romper from LaSenza
Black thong sandals by Burberry
Black diamond studs
Black+turqoise+white+pink feather bracelets
Pink leather bracelets
Edited by .Gabriella. - 12 years ago
Kaylyn thumbnail

@Maeve: I know what to get you for your b-day...Barbies!😆

Went car shopping with my parents and I found the car! 2011 Porsche 'Cayenne S Hybrid' in white😃 I wanted to get a Lexus convertible first but the last car I had was a convertible so I chose a SUV😊

Getting ready for my date, can't wait to tell my bf about the car! I get to bring it home on Friday😃

I'm wearing:

Coral+dark blue+off white 'Printed silk-georgette romper by Tucker ( coral silk-georgette,dark-blue and off-white spot print, scoop neck, racer back, fitted waistband, two slant pockets, slits at hem)
Dark blue 'suede platform pumps' by Christian Louboutin
Dark blue 'Leather clutch' by Micheal Kors
Diamond ball studs
White braided bracelets by Suhana😊
White beaded bracelets by Suhana😊
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Gold 'Anastasia' nameplate bracelet
Grad ring
Pink diamond heart ring
Nikasha. thumbnail
Getting ready to go to my friend's house. We are having a mini band reunion/game night. We are such band geeks😆

I'm Wearing:
Buttercup Yellow "Off the Shoulder Speak Easy Dress" by Nanette Lepore 
Nude "Lilac Point-Toe Pumps" by Jimmy Choo
"Tiffany Hearts Drop Earrings" in Diamonds/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Hearts Ring" in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet

-Nikasha

Brea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At my parents jewellery store😊 A thunder storm just started out of nowhere😕 It's insane, I'm terrifed I'm going to get struck my lightening if I go outside😕.

I'm wearing:

Black 'Glamour Dart Short' by Bebe (slit back pockets and cuffs)
White lace off the shoulder top from Boodwar (Tucked into shorts,short sleeves,round neck+back)
White bandeau from Aqua-la vie en rose
Black 'Tribute suede sandals' by Yves Saint Laurent (5.5inch heel, knotted strap detail)
Violet 'Amalia Medium leather shoulder bag' by Lanvin
White gold+pink diamond 'Aura' nameplate connector ring
Pink diamond tennis bracelet
White gold 'Audrina' bracelet (The whole bracelet is my name, it's like my name wrapped around my wrist)
Pink diamond cube studs

@Arielle: This is you--->🤪
@Saakshi,Gabriella+Mikayla: Thank you😃
@Nikasha: Oh cool, what kind of band are you in?😊

kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watching the hockey game!!! 😃 So intense! I feel like I'm the only one who likes hockey here lol! Sorry if I talk about it too much! 😳

@Brea - welcome to I-F and congrats on Graduating! 😃 (Don't think that I'm weird or anything .. I just know through Soha's posts. lol) 😆

@Diya - Congrats on the Porsche! I wanted that same Suv...in black or white or a Range Rover (I like big things lol) for my first car...but my Mom suggested that I get a car for my first vehicle..so I got a car lol.😆

I'm wearing comfy clothes since I"m just sitting at home

Deep Purple sweats from somewhere😕
Light Pink shirt with my first name initial and last name on the upper back in black lettering and my grad year in big block letters in the back middle (my bff gave it to me when I graduated)😃
Amethyst Ring, Silver Bangle, White Gold Necklace and Red beaded thread

-Amin
Arielle.. thumbnail
@Aura: And this is you--->🐷 
@Amin: I used to like hockey when I was younger (and my dad would try to treat me like his son😆). I try to pay attention when my bf watches it though😳 Hey you fit into one of the Canadian stereotypes😆 'We're really into hockey'😆 

At my bf's house...thanks to the thunderstorm there's no electricity🤔. In the basement (the fireplace in the basement isn't electric so we have wood burning so we have light!). I want to roast marshmellows so Jahan's trying to find some in the kitchen😃. I'm so happy I have an iPhone so I have internet.

Wearing,
-Black 'Hot Class Shorts' by Lululemon
-Light blue pinstripe button down shirt from My Boyfriend's Closet (I love wearing his clothes😳)
-Blue diamond+sapphire leopard print studs
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-Promise ring

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahh my summer break is coming to an end next week. done with packing my clothes and other stuff i will need to shift to the campus tomorrow. thankfully its a co-ed apartment so i will get to see all my friends 24*7 as long as we aren't drowned in assignments and stuff loll
now im going out to spend the evening with family and my friends' families cause we're shifting to campus and won't be back for like 5 months during the winter break

wearing a flutter sleeve black chiffon printed dress, skinny waist belt
studs, tiffany ten stone gold and diamond cross pendant and my initial bracelet and usual rings
chanel cc pink leather wallet
low heel peep toes 

@diya: aww congrats on your new car! 
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 12 years ago
.Ranee. thumbnail
@Diya: Eeep, congratz on your new car!👍🏼

The weather is so beautiful!❤️
I'm tanning in my back yard'😊 well yeah near my outdoor pool area. My Daddy is making us children(😆) bbq.

I'm wearing:
Pink diamond studs
Diamond 19ct bracelet from My Daddy😛
Pink braided bracelets by Stella😊
Pink+white beaded bracelets by Stella😊
Pink satin/shiny ruffled bandeau bikini set by Laurie P

I feel like every bracelet I wear; Stella makes.
I just steal them from her jewelry "closet" which contains half of her made ones.🤣
Kaylyn thumbnail

At home...doing nothing...

I'm wearing:

Black pj pants from LaSenza
White racerback tank from LaSenza
Grad ring

I'm feeling too blah to dress up in pretty clothes

@Amin: lol my dad told me he wasn't going to buy me anything 'wow' for my first car so he got me a red Mazda 3. 4 months after I got that one I sold it and got a black BMW M6 Cabriolet and now I'm getting the Prosche😛. I've only had my license for a year😆 

Edited by Diya.G - 12 years ago