Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sheen: omg for a minute I forgot Mana was a lawyer😆 I was thinking about her salon and I was like 'W*F since when is she a lawyer?' then I remembered she's a lawyer and she also has a salon😆. I just pictured her saying 'I went to school for both' in that geeky voice😆

I have work tonight...I hate working at night👎🏼 Today has not been the best day

At my parents' house. My mom's gave my sissy and me cooking lessons😆 Today it's all about Armenia😆. Brea and I are lounging by our indoor pool since it's way too hot to be outside

Wearing,
-White cover-up romper from Victoria's Secret
-White+hot pink bikini by BECCA by Rebba Virtue
          (white one shoulder top+hot pink bottom)
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-White gold 'Maeve' nameplate bracelet
-Diamond studs
-Promise ring
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Soha: I'm at Mama+Mamani's house right now. I told Mamani how you forgot and she started her story about going to beauty school, became a hairdresser then decided to go back to school to study law...now she opened a salon and she's a lawyer. I think this is 12345678910th time I've heard this story.

Went out for a week with Suri and Suhana, then decided to just walk to my uncle's house. So we're here! My Mamani's excited because the Indian version of 'The Bachelorette' is starting tonight.

I'm wearing:

Cream chiffon oversized racerback by Me
Pink bandeau from Aqua-la vie en rose
Light wash denim cut offs by Levi's
Pink thong sandals from Steve Madden
Purple diamond studs
Diamond heart pendant necklace
White gold "Suhaan" nameplate bracelet
Cartier Love bracelet
Usual rings

Edited by .Roshni. - 12 years ago
Arielle.. thumbnail
@Lulu:🤣 I've heard that story so many times too! Atleast we know she's a supporter for trade schools😆 she became a hairdresser in like a year then realized 'Hey you know what? I think I'm going to study law'😆...atleast she opened a salon so that year spent in trade school wasn't useless😆. Oh I love Mana, I would never do that, it would've either been hair or law...Mana's crazy😛. Btw I can't get over that pic of Suri so I'm going to kidnap her once I'm done work. Have her dressed and get her things ready...okay 🤣

I start work in 20-something minutes. Working at night is so boring since most of the kids are sleeping.

Wearing,
Light green scrub top with Tinkerbell
White scrub pants
White TOMS
Black 'Le Pliage' tote by Longchamp
Nametag
Diamond 'J' initial necklace
Promise ring
Edited by Soha... - 12 years ago
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
going to my sister's beach villa with a friend i made on IF and a few others from my group for a combined bbq and bonfire partyy

im wearing a deep fuschia tank top with a black graphics, light blue denim shorts 
no jewelery except my studs 
gladiator flats 
im carrying a woven straw tote from gap
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 12 years ago
.Ranee. thumbnail
Got back from school early today.😊 Hanging out in our indoor pool area.😎😎
With a few of my friends and my twinny.
We're planning my (well ours) 18th birthday...
It sucks that I'm the youngest from my "gang"/"crew".

I'm wearing:
Navy+cream haviannas from Nordstorm
White oversized racerback from New Look?😆
Navy Bandeau set by Dolly Estella
Navy flat button studs from Primark
White gold "Ranee" nameplate bangle
White gold "Maisha" nameplate bangle
White gold "Aria" nameplate bangle

Edited by .Gabriella. - 12 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Got out of school early today😊 We have final exams this week, but luckily I am exempt from all of them. I just have to go to school in the morning for attendance. My friend and I made shirts for all of the seniors; they were so happy and shocked to see them. Today was really sad, because today may be the last day we ever see the seniors again. A lot of us were tearing up. I hugged all of them for a long time. I love them all so much. None of us consider it the end though, because their graduation is on Monday. We can say all of our good bye's then. 

I have to go back to school at 4pm for percussion rehearsal. We have it everyday, all summer long.👎🏼 Well not on the weekends, but still...

I'm Wearing:
  • Pink/Red/Black "I ❤️ NY" Shirt (Everyone who went to NY wore these shirts😆)
  • Red "Katiana Cashmere Cardigan" from Ralph Lauren
  • Dark Wash Jeggings from Levi's
  • Red Open-Toe Pumps from D&G
  • "Circle Hook Earrings" in Red Woven Silk/18k White Gold from Tiffany & Co.
  • "Diamonds by the Yard Necklace" in Diamonds/Sterling Silver  from Tiffany & Co.
  • Cartier Love Bracelet
  • Solitaire Diamond Ring

-Nikasha
Edited by -Nikasha- - 12 years ago
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was at my bestfriends house, time went pass like anything i kinda had a nap again! 😕 thats what happens when you wake up 6am every morning! 🥱 Got home + my mum started telling me off about how i dont look after myself, she did me a favour by booking two appointments for me one for the doctors and one for the dentist.. oh i love my mother shes a star!😊

Wearing:
- Mint crop tee in baby pink it says "Shop till you drop"
- Black leggings
- Black ankle flat boots.
- Bunch of mix braclets.
- Pearl studs.

Kaylyn thumbnail

It's way too hot!!!

Got my yearbook today! omg now it's all feeling real, grad on Thursday! Had work today, I actually missed work, I haven't been there in 89 years (ok maybe it was just a week). Got home and my mom made me a chickpea salad with oregano grilled chicken😃 Eating green tea frozen yogurt and sitting in our cabana with my momma atm😊.

I'm wearing:

Light pink chiffon over-up tunic by Lunzie
Black 'Knotted Halter Bikini' by Cia.Maritima Swim
White flip flops by Juicy Couture
Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses
Diamond studs
White gold 'Larmi' bangle
Grad ring
Arielle.. thumbnail
Came tomy parents' house with my puppy after work. Amie and I feel like staying over here tonight😃.

Wearing,
-Black 'Hot Pants' by Lululemon
-White oversized v-neck tee from Forever 21
-Pearl studs
-Promise ring

Going to eat french vanilla ice cream with my sissy before bed..yup we're healthy🤣
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at home by the terrace pool lounge with my friends. ahh i cant believe the rains are gonna start within the next few dayss!! 
im having chilled orange juice and longg fruit sticks stacked with strawberry, cheese, pineapple, kiwi, cherries and cheesee <3

been swimmingg the whole dayy! now changed into a white ruched halter top, denim daisy dukes 
no jewelery