Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
been shopping the whole morningg with my sister lol now directly going out for a casual lunch to a beach hotel restaurant with her family 

wearing a gold bead v back dress in white 
diamond studs, cinderella dream ring set, a bunch of skinny bangles from alexis bittar
mahina bag from louis vuitton
patent flats 

.Ranee. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My Mom and aunts😆 have gone to the florists while my Dad and uncles have gone to the Funeral organization since they've decided Papi will be buried here in England. 'Cos in Islam you're supposed to bury wherever they die, so flying the body to Beirut is out of question.

I'm wearing:
Lilac oversized racerback from Selenas closet😆
White bandeau from Bikini Boutique
Black leggings from Mikaylas closet😛
Lilac Bailey Button Uggs
Black diamond studs
Black diamond rose ring
A bunch of bracelets from Forever 21
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Getting my hair done😊. The hairstylist gave me her laptop and said 'Here use this, you won't be bored'😆.

I'm wearing:

Green+pink lehenga saree (I'll go Diya and Soha's way and just post a pic😊 )
Pink halter neck blouse
Gold "Balota 120" glitter-finish multi-strap sandals by Christian Louboutin
Black baby bag by Juicy Couture (I love how I don't get to use clutches🤔)
Gold bangles (They're a little wide so I'm only wearing 2 on my left wrist. The other bangles/bracelets are on my right wrist)
Diamond bangle (diamonds set on gold)
White gold "Suhaan" nameplate bracelet
Gold "Arella" nameplate bracelet
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Usual rings

Kaylyn thumbnail
An hour until everyone should start arriving!! Last day of wedding celebrations!

I'm wearing:
Black t-strap heels by Miu Miu
Gold+ruby drop earrings
Gold+ruby bangle (1 on each wrist)
Gold+ruby maan tika (it's not  big but it's not small...it's medium I guess😆)
Ruby princess cut ring (set on gold)
Gold 'Diya' nameplate bracelet
Grad ring

Not carrying a clutch, just put my things in Lunzie's baby bag (or actually Suri's baby bag😆)
Arielle.. thumbnail

omg my bestest friend in the entire world is now a married women. it just really hit me😆.

Jahan (my bf) and I are with the lovebirds in the hotel suite...these lovebirds make me so happy.

Wearing,
-Hot pink sleeveless satin blouse with back tie
-Silver multistrap heels by Jimmy Choo
-Black diamond hoop earrings
-Black diamond+pink diamond ring
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-White gold 'Allesia' nameplate bracelet
-White gold 'Zoreen' initial bracelet
-Silver bangle set (4 on each wrist)
-Promise ring

I gave whatever I needed to Lulu (it's in the baby bag) and my phone is with Jahan (I'm most likely going to be with him all night so he has that).
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at my college. im on a break from the decorations and arrangements. mailing the scripts to the hosts of the annual launch party. im soo happy im not supposed to anchor it this time around loll i hatee going out on the stage cause then i have to miss out on the backstage fun and excitementt 

wearing a 3/4th sleeve greenish beige short military shirt dress, skinny scarf in dark brown with plum and purple stripes
studs, california sun charm bracelet from juicy couture (i got it this morning as a part of a gift from my cousin), cinderella dream ring set stacked together
roady bag
im wearing my deco booties 

Kaylyn thumbnail
The school administraion told all the gr. 11s that they 'don't see us' this week since we're graduating on Thursday. So if we skip or don't wear the proper uniform they're going to ignore us😃 so we get to skip and wear our grad sweaters (it's hot outside but inside the school it's nice and cool😊). So my friends and I left during French class (4th period)...our teacher doesn't care, legit she's a zombie😆.

With my bf,Justin+his friends and my besties, Megan+Brea at my bf's condo😊

I'm wearing:

White cami from Sirens
Black cut off shorts by J Brand
Red t-strap sandals from Blue Butterfly
White shoulder bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Diamond 'M' initial necklace
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Grad ring
.Ranee. thumbnail
@Diya: Omg, your teacher is legit cool. My French teacher is an ass. I'm graduating on Wednesdaaay.😊

At home.
Just got back from taking my puppy on a walk with my Daddy.
He was "weeping" how much he's gonna' miss me when I go to college.😆

I'm wearing:
Hot pink velour hoodie by Juicy Couture
White tank top from Forever 21
Light-washed denim slouch jeans by Levis
White Keds
White gold studs
White gold "Ranee" initial necklace
Nikasha. thumbnail
Just got back from New York City! It was absolutely amazing! I met up with my cousin there, he lives there. He is such a sweetheart, we were just going to meet for breakfast in the morning; and he surprised me with cupcakes from the Magnolia Bakery! I saw 2 Broadway shows, went on a dinner cruise, took tours of various places, and saw Lady Gaga performing at a concert in Times Square. I would have arrived home yesterday night, but our flight was cancelled. I'm not complaining, because I had another night of pure fun with some of my favorite people. 

I'm Wearing:
White "I ❤️ NY" Shirt from The Disney Store. (Instead of a heart, it's a Red Mickey Mouse Face)😆
Light Wash Skinny Jeans from Levi's
White Ballet Flats from D&G
Solitaire Diamond Studs
Solitaire Diamond Ring
Cartier "Love" Bracelet in White Gold

-Nikasha

Kaylyn thumbnail

@Gabriella: She's really boring🥱She doesn't care because she's practically dead. She just watches us leave in the middle of the class😆 So happy I'm fluent in French or else I would be scared I was going to fail the exams cuz I'm always sleeping in that class😆. lol Thursday we're basically 'fake graduating' since we still have to go do exams, then we only get our diploma in the mail sometime in July😆

At home, just got out of the shower...feeling so refeshed😃. My dad taking me out to buy me frozen yogurt😃😃😃.  It's daddy+daughter time😊 My mom's busy working on a case (she's a lawyer) and well Mya's at her house organizing her closet😆

I'm wearing:

Coral gauze dress by Lunzie (cap sleeves. scoop neck. floral embroidery around neckline. stops just below my butt.)
White rosette t-strap sandals from Spring
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Diamond 'D' initial necklace
Grad ring