Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ranee. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sitting in our home in Chelsea, London.
I still haven't found my perfect prom dress. All the ones I've seen today were bridesmaid dresses. So me and my Mom have decided that I would get my dress from New York (next week). Waiting for Alexis (my twin) to finish up in the kitchen and then we're back to Winchester!๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm wearing:
Black diamond studs
A bunch of wrap bracets from Forever 21
Lilac oversized knit dress by Alice+Olivia
Black ruched leggings from New Look
Lavender Bailey Button Uggs

I got out of my other outfit since my closet here in Chelsea has most of my clothes.

@Avantika: Same here! My Mom and Dad's side have twins and triplets but they're are some only childs in our family aswell. Like for instance me.. I have a twin her name is Alexis but we call her Brielle... or Alexis. I always find it weird to see my dad and uncle together because I have no idea which is which (sometimes you can tell from the clothes) haha. Have you ever wishes for a twin?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .Gabriella. - 13 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Going to a friend's party, then we have a party at my house tonight. I am a party animal today๐Ÿ˜†

I'm wearing:
Iced Mocha "Embellished Neck Halter Top" from Bebe
Black "Glamour Dart Shorts" from Bebe
Black Shiny Leather Flats from D&G
"Jean Shlumberger Lynn Earrings" in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Jean Shlumberger Lynn Ring" in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
Pandora Bracelet in Sterling Silver with Glass and Silver Beads

-Nikasha
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's the middle of the night here in Beirut.
We're staying in a villa and if you go out on the terrace you could see the city lights. It looks beautiful! I'm chilling here with my WHOLE family. Everyone's quiet, just taking in the view!

I'm wearing:
Black flat studs from Claire's
Magenta satin romper with black braided waist belt from LaSenza
Black thong sandals from Diechman

Going to our "neighbours" tomorrow for breakfast since they kept insisting. I can't wait for them to pick on me for being Catholic Spanish, Black (Barbadian), Lebanese, Filipino and Punjabi.

@Ella: Ooo that was HILARIOUS! Alvi was staring at him and then when Dee saw him he quickly looked at the dresses! Aww, you will find your perfect dress. Stop worrying!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Gabriella: Looney's older daughter's middle name is Alexis but I call her Lexus. One of Xylia's names is Brielle๐Ÿ˜Š. I used to find it weird that I didn't have a twin like some of my cousins.Then I realized it was better without a twin, I got all the attention until Xylia was born๐Ÿ˜†. When I have kids I don't want twins. I dunno I guess having so many twins in the family just doesn't make it an exciting thing anymore๐Ÿ˜† Dino, my fiance said he wants to have twins๐Ÿ˜ณ I have a feeling I'm going to end up having twins though.

At home, helping my parents with some stuff for tomorrow's Easter Egg Hunt. Lexus and Suri are sleeping over tonight๐Ÿ˜ƒ I miss my Hamster But Lexus said "I'm going to find eggs for Ay-Ay too because we're twins and twins stick together" awww.

I'm wearing:

Purple velour pants+hoodie from Juicy Couture
White racerback tank from Xylia's Closet
Engagement ring
Diamond studs

Nikasha. thumbnail
Getting ready for a brownie party at my house...I am not looking forward to being attacked with questions and comments from all the aunties.

I'm wearing:
White "Sleek Salwar Churidaar" from CBazaar
White "Hondo High Heels" from Guess
"Diamond and Pearl Pendant Set" from Malani Jewelers
"Tiffany Metro Ring" in Diamond/White Gold from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha
Edited by -Nikasha- - 13 years ago
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ava: Make sure Suhana doesn't eat too much chocolate tomorrow. She's going to get hyper then really cranky because she's tired. Give my baby girls a biggg kiss from me.

At the hospital with my baby boy He kicked me out of the hospital room because he wants to spend time with just his daddy๐Ÿ˜†. So I'm in the waiting room.

Wearing:

Black leggings from Costa Blanca
Light pink v-neck tee from Jacob
Hubby's midnight blue hoodie
Black flats from Bizou
Cartier Love bracelet
Usual rings

I can't believe I'm not going to spend Suri's first Easter the way I wanted to spend it ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Sometimes I hate being a mom. I feel like I'm not doing a good job.  
Arielle.. thumbnail
@Lulu: Hey you're not supposed o be on your phone at the hospital!! Sweety you're an amazing mother! You're one of the best mothers I ever met. And you know I meet alot of mother ๐Ÿ˜†. Honestly it scares me thinking you had twins when you were 22, that's my age now and I don't think I can being a mom right now. Suhaan being sick isn't your fault. No matter how much you try to convince yourself into think you are at fault, you're not. How could you think you're doing a bad job? Are you crazy? You've sacrificed so much for the twins and now Suri. I don't know anyone else who would do that. Before the twins, you used to be A PRINCESS and now the only time you like to be treated like a princess is on your birthday ๐Ÿ˜†. I hope you know that Prem will kill you if he found out you think you're doing a bad job at being a mom. Premsaid he loves you even more when you're with your babies because he sees a beautiful women who changed her life so much to be with him and the lil' angels. You're amazing you hot mama!

In line at the caf in the hospital. Getting some food then going to see my Romeo and yell at Lulu.

Wearing,
-Light blue Rugrats print v-neck scrub top
-Dark blue scrub pants
-White ankles
-White Keds
-Nametag
-Diamond studs
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-Promise ring

Kaylyn thumbnail
@Lunzie: I agree with SoSo 10000000000000000%
@SoSo: Amen sister ๐Ÿคฃ

Just got out of the shower. Going to bed soon.

I'm wearing:
Black 'Hot Class Shorts' from Lululemon
Black cami from LaSenza
Hot pink satin mid thigh robe
Black wrapadoo (I use a wrapadoo instead of a towel for my hair)
Grad ring

Aww Lexii is sleeping in my room with me and she's talking in her sleep about how when she grows up she's going to be a model and so is Suri. And she misses Suhaan awww cutie!
xomishkaxo thumbnail
Green Racerback tank
Jeggings 
No jewelry 

At my cousin's penthouse having a casual get together by the patio :D
Edited by xomishkaxo - 13 years ago
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im at my cousin's BIL's yacht. i was getting irritated with all the noise and crowd inside so im at the open lounge all by myself to find some 'me time' lol

wearing a short bright yellow tube dress
sunglasses from marc jacobs
diamond studs, disney couture dream three ring set stacked together. the middle ring reads ' a dream is a wish ur heart makes' <3
medium bronze hobo bag, bronze thong flat sandals