Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jelly: Aww Baby Boo everything is going to be alrighttt! I'm gonna see in like 10 mins😛 I'll sing and dance for you to keep you happy😉🤣.

With my little sissy Brea on our way to Jelly's house. We went to the grocery store and left with a big bag of junk food (actually atm they're called comfort food😊). I'm actually terrfied of being in the car right now, my sister's only had a license for 6 months and I don't know if I feel safe😆

I'm wearing,

-Black leggings from Dynamite
-Peach cami
-White+Black 'Je T'aime baggy beach jumper sweatshirt' by  Wildfox (wearing as an off the shoulder)
-'22-karat gold-plated coin bracelet' by Kenneth Jay Lane
-Promise ring
-Black diamond+blue diamond flower earrings
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
Edited by Soha... - 12 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Aww Avantika🤗 I guess you posted your post while I was still compiling mine, so I didn't see it.  But anyways, I'm sorry about your bad day! Can you tell your boss that you don't want him to be your client? I mean you really don't want him as your client...So...And yeah transfer him to another designer. There are days where seriously, nothing seems to go right. I know. But just remember that tomorrow is a new day, and things will probably be much better😊

I'm currently working on my outfit...I am listening to music for inspiration. I'm not sure that makes any sense, but music relaxes me and helps me think😆

The song"Masha Allah" from "Saawariya" was playing in my head while I was sketching out the outfit, so I currently have it on repeat. It's such a nice song...

I'm wearing:
Grey "Ruffle Babydoll" Tank-PJ Shorts Set from Juicy Couture
Heather Grey "Ashley" Cardigan from A&F
Cream "Stellar Plush Slippers" from Juicy Couture
Solitaire Diamond Studs from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha
Edited by -Nikasha- - 13 years ago
Kaylyn thumbnail
With my besties Meg and Bria (SoSo's sissy) in our craft room. I've been in here alot today😆. We're discussing things for Bria's 17th b-day😃. She's going to have a kid's party because it's her last b-day as a 'kid', the next one is her 18th😛 

I'm wearing:

Satin halter maxi dress in different shade of blue by Alice+Olivia
Black thong sandals from Ardene
Grad ring
Pink diamond studs

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
getting ready for a night out at the clubb <3

a sea green strappy back dress with a hip chain belt
pearl studs and a lott of pearl bracelets
 i'm only carrying my phone loll my cards and everything else is gonna be in my bff's clutchh 
my peep toe pumps

.Ranee. thumbnail

Just got back from my Mom's salon; I orignally planned to cut my hair into a bob😆 but I decided on a trim because I wasn't to sure... Right now me and Momma are at a local boutique picking out raw materials because I've decided to let her design some dresses for next week!

I'm wearing:
Yellow smiley face stud from Claire's (On my right ear)
Red bow studs from Claire's (On my left ear)
Multicoloured floral halter maxi dress by Momma Bear
Red thong sandals from Diechman
Black satin crossbody bag by Chanel

Oh, forgot to tell you guys.
I'm going on a week course to a fashion school in New York and if they like my ideas/designs etc I might get a chance to actually work with high-end designers! I got the phone call today morning! I'm going on Sunday night!!😎

@Avantika: Aww! That sucks, I esp hate hobos and W*F.. a tequila?😕🤢
Hope the rest of the week does you well!🤗🤗
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My Mom booked an emergency trip to Lebanon because my papi (my paternal grandfather) is seriously ill. We're leaving on friday night and right now I'm typing this and packing my stuff.😆

I'm wearing:
Pink diamond studs
Keychain necklace by Tiffany&Co.
A bunch of wrap bracelets from Forever 21 + Primark
Pale pink satin v-neck dress by Ella's Mommy
Nude pumps by Miu Miu
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ava: Aww beebee! I actually saw him today and he was telling me about the meeting he had with you. Wanna know some good news? Well it's good news for you, not the company😆 He was saying how he might just end up getting his cousin to decorate his place. He said things were always awkward between you two and he doesn't want to insult you by going to a different designer so he's sticking to his cousin😆.Apparently he was going to tell you tomorrow. I would've told you all this on the phone if you would actually answer it sometimes😡
@Gabriella: Congrats, hopefully they'll like your designs and everything😃 I studied fashion designing and it was so much fun. I just put creating my own line on the side right now. But I love designing clothes for family and friends (and myself).
@Ebony: Hope your papi feels better👍🏼

At the boutique. It's been quiet today so my cousin's working on dressing up a manniquin and I'm taking a break from sketching some designs for my lil munckins😊

Wearing:

Black velvet leggings from Ava's closet (I feel wierd knowing I'm wearing velvet leggings but they're actually comfortable and the people that came in today actually complemented me on them😆)
Light pink bow back chiffon racerback tank from my bff's closet (scoop neck)
Black pumps by Miu Miu
Usual rings
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Diamond "L" initial necklace

Purse+Jacket today:
Black "Bayswater" bag by Mulberry
Black trench coat from Zara

Kaylyn thumbnail
@Lunzie: Benazir Roshni Luna Greco-Bashar I love when you design my clothes😃😃 Keep it up😆

OMG my protective father is attacking Brought my boyfriend over to my house for the first time and my dad's mentally torturing the guy with all these questions🤣. I called my future bro-in-law for help since he was in the same situation once upon a time. Instead of stopping my dad from interrogating my bf, he goes to my bf and says 'I went though the samething, he'll like you after he's done with all these questions😆'. Oh then he goes to the kitchen and starts drinking the smoothie I bought for ME. Wow I love Dino, he's going to be the best brother-in-law ever🤣

Anyways my Jeej was right, my dad likes Justin now that he's done with the questions. The three of them are bowling in our indoor bowling alley😆.

I'm wearing:

Cream dress Lunzie designed (Stops just below my butt. Sleeveless, scoop neck, gold chain detailing around neckline.Empire waist. Jersey material)
Red long cardigan from Mya's Closet (Stops mid thigh)
Black floral lace sheer tights from Bizou
Black flats from Steve Madden
Diamond 'G' initial necklace
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Grad ring

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Nikasha and Gabriella😊

@Looney: oh wow really? He doesn't have to do that, I can switch clients with another designer. Whatever I'll talk to him demain😛. btw I agree with Xylia, I love when you design my clothes😊
@Xylia: omg Dino!! I love that freak😆 Haven't you learnt? Never leave your drinks near Dino! For some reason whenever he sees you or I left a drink somewhere he just has to finish it😆😆.

Today's actually gone great so far😛. Got home and saw Dino, Justin (Xylia's bf) playing basketball in our indoor basketball court. My parents are in the cabana getting stuff ready for our bbq. I think I lost my sissy😆 I've been home for an hour and I still haven't seen her😆 One disadvantage of living in a huge house, sometimes you need to call the person to find out which room they're in or else you're going to be looking for awhile. I can't call Xylia cuz the bobo broke her cell😆😆

I'm wearing:

Pink "Twist Racerback Dress" by Aqua (stops mid thigh. Twisted racerback.Elasticized waistband.Side slit pockets.Round neck)
Black gladiators from Steve Madden
Turquoise,gold&lime green beaded bracelets by Aqua (set of 7)
Hot pink "Enamel Brick Bangle" by Trina Turk
Turquoise leather bracelet by Chan Luu
Hot pink&turquoise "Beaded Wrap Bracelet" by Chan Luu
White gold "Emma" nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Engagement ring

Nikasha. thumbnail
Oh how I love my section leader. He's so confusing😆 I have noticed a trend with him. First you get really close to him, then my become distant with him, then you have a long, very frank and open talk with him and get close to him, and then you get distant with him, and so on.😆

That boy makes me smile. People say we are like twins, we are so alike, except we are like the boy/girl version of each other. If that makes any sense😆 We both deny it when we are with company, but in secret we both mutually agree that it's so true😆 He told me that when he graduates, he wants me and only me to take his place as section leader. I'd love that😃

I'm wearing:
Black "Divine Drape Top" from Bebe
Black Belt (Worn over top) from D&G
Black Leggings from Bebe
Black Suede "Bonanza" Boots from Steve Madden
"Diamonds by the Yard" Earrings in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Diamonds by the Yard" Bracelet in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Bezet Round Diamond Ring" in Platinum from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha