Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gabriella: Yup red+white are the main colours for Pohela Boishak.

The party was actually really fun, it wasn't like the usual ones😛 We have two more to go to,😳. Broke my phone at the party. I don't know if I should get another Blackberry or an iPhone😕 

At my bff's house for a sleepover. No school tomorrow😃😃😃😃.

I'm wearing:

My bf's black sweatpants
White cami from LaSenza
Light pink+dark pink leopard print off the shoulder sweatshirt Lunzie designed (It's her's but I 'Borrowed' it😛)
Grad ring

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
getting ready for dinner with my friend and later i'm gonna go get some frozen yogurtt <3

im wearing a grayish shirt dress, black satin belt
only wearing my studs and tiffany sterling silver three row heart ring
ysl continental wallet
dior deco booties
.Ranee. thumbnail
At home, my Nona's over!!!
We just made tiramisu cheesecake and triscuits.😎

I'm wearing:
Sapphire Studs
Diamond "M" initial necklace
Diamond "Maisha" nameplate bracelet
White oversized v-neck from Forever 21
(Wearing it as a off-shoulder tee)
Turqoise basic beater from Forever 21
Navy "Perfect Butt Sweatpants" by Abercrombie & Fitch
White Classic Uggs

Whenever I meet my Nona or anyone from my Dad's side they never call me by my middle name Gabriella it's always Maisha.😆
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Ella: Ooo, I'm craving tiramisu now! Fly them over to B'ham.🤣

I was playing basketball with my step-dad, mommy, brother and cousins in our indoor basketball court. I was sweating worse then a... pig.😆 Decided to cool off with a shower.

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
Diamond "S" initial necklace
Red knitted rompers with a black satin belt by Ella's Mommy
Red ankle booties from Sissy's Closet
Edited by Ebony. - 13 years ago
Kaylyn thumbnail
@Gabriella: When you were younger,was it ever confusing for you? Like having everyone call you by different names? Apparently I used to be really confused😆 My mom's side calls me Diya or Larmi. My dad's side calls me Diya, Liliana or Anastasia. Soha calls me Maisha and my close friends+bf call me Brielle.My sissy recently decided she's going to start call me by my least favorite name Xylia🤔 Oh and if they don't call me by those names or any of my other names then they use a nickname (and nobody uses the same nickname). I should make a chart so it's easier to remember🤣

Just got back from lunch with my bf and his best friends (it was scary meeting them for the first time😳) Now I'm with my Momma in our craft room. My mom's organzing the new art supplies she bought today and I'm just chilling since nobody else is home.

I'm wearing:

Black leggings from Forever 21
White chiffon+satin oversized racerback tank by Alice+Olivia
Coral bandeau from Bkini Village
Black peep toe ankle boots by Pedro Garcia
Black 'Billy Small leather shoulder bag' by Marc Jacobs
Golden Brown 'Single Sparkles Plumage Earrings by Jessie James' by Edge of Urge (Left ear)
Pink diamond stud (Right ear)
Grad ring
Gold 'Kayln' nameplate bracelet (right wrist)
Gold 'B' initial bracelet (right wrist)
.Ranee. thumbnail

M'kay, so I went to McDonalds and I was waiting in the que to give my order in with my bff. Five minutes later this fat blob comes in with his mates and gets a whole load of food and then asks the woman at the tille "Is this Halal?!" and the woman says "Yeah, it is." The man replies "Grr... I don't want it now." She goes "Why?!" and he said "Because I'm not a Muslim." and she goes "Well it still tastes the same!" He then walks out of McDonalds with one of his mates and the other two stay there...🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was abit random.

Right now I'm at home with a full stomach.
I think I should go work on a routine in our home gym because I clearly can't even sit properly. I was walking around my house like a pregnant woman, haha.😆

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
White t-back racer from III
Black satin PJ pants from LaSenza
White bootie slippers from Diechman

@Diya: Omg, I had a really weird childhood. What with all the different names. My Nona refuses to call me by my first name Ranee but likes calling me Maisha and my Nana (my paternal grandfather) calls me Eshaye. My Mom calls me Gabriella and then when she's really angry or in a bad mood when I'm not listening to her it's "RANEE RUSSO"😆😆 But I used to like being called by different names because I thought it was cool.😛😆
Edited by .Gabriella. - 13 years ago
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At the boutique, brought Suri with my today. She's sitting on my cousin's lap and treating her like a car😆 She's moving her arms and going "Vroom Vroom" 😆. My bff is supposed to be here with our cupcakes and Tim Horton's Ice Caps but she's taking forever!

Wearing:
Midnight blue shiny leggings from American Apparel
White scoop neck tee from Dynamite
Black boyfriend blazer by Ralph Lauren
Nude pumps by Christian Louboutin
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Black Classic Chanel purse
Arielle.. thumbnail

Had a busy day at work, then went to the pet store to buy Amie some stuff. Her new bed came in today and it's so cute! At home right now, Amie playing with her new toys+bed and I'm watching Friends.

Wearing,

-Military green+Charcoal grey oversized raglan tee from Boodwar (Wearing as a dress. Stops just under my butt)
-Black waist belt from Lime
-Cream beret from Forever 21
-Promise ring
-Black diamond+blue diamond flower earrings
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace

Edited by Soha... - 13 years ago
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Worst day ever! Had a meeting with a new client. That new client turns out to be Looney's ex. I never really liked that guy and now I have to design his house! Hopefully I'll be able to transfer him to another designer because I don't want to have to see him and end up in his drama. Then when I was leaving work my Miu Miu heels broke!!!! Luckily I keep a pair of flats in my purse and car. I went to Dino's condo to vent. When I got there he was on the phone trying to call me to tell me he's going to take Button to the vet. So we went to the vet and Button has a cold. When we got back to the condo my top got stuck on something and the beaded back...is no longer a beaded back, all the beads broke off the top. I was planning on having Looney do her magic and turn my top all pretty. But that's not going to happen because when I left Dino's condo the drunk hobo outside spilt tequila on my top! W*F?! How did the hobo get tequila? Oh and helping my mom in the kitchen wasn't the best idea either. I was grating carrots and I cut my finger on the grater! Who cuts their finger on a grater? Urgh today is not my day. Soha's coming over later so we can watch movies and stuff. With my lucky today who knows what will happen if I get out of the house.

In our indoor pool area with Xylia. I'm just lounging by the pool.

I'm wearing:

White burnout off the shoulder cover-up dress from Aqua-La Vie En Rose (wearing it over Hot pink&black bandeau bikini set)
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
A bunch of wrap bracelets from Forever 21 and Ardene

Oh wow I just realized I wrote alot, sorry just had to get it out of my system.
Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Pretty good day today. I have no homework😃 Well actually I have to design a complete outfit for prom for a fashion class I'm taking, but I don't really consider that homework because I love designing😆

I'm wearing:
Red "Seersucker Tank Dress" from Juicy Couture
Red "Casey" Cardigan from A&F
Red Shiny Ballet Flats from D&G
"Pearls By the Yard Earrings" in Cultured Freshwater Pearls/Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
"Pearls By the Yard Bracelet" in Cultured Freshwater Pearls/Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
"Elsa Peretti Band Ring" in Sapphire/Sterling Silver
"Elsa Peretti Band Ring" in Pink Sapphire/Sterling Silver

-Nikasha