Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mary: Get Well Soon Sheeeeeeepyyyy!🤗 Baaaaa ;)
🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

@Mikki: Awwieee mousey! Don't worry tomorrow will be WAAAAY betterrr! 'Cause you're sleeping over at my house and idc if I have to kidnap you!🤗🤗

@Diya: Omg, your dance teacher sounds exactly like mine!!
Except my dance teacher is  man and hes gay.😆

At home,
In my study room.
My sisters are over and they're having a girly afternoon with my mom.😆 & it's to loud so I'm studying for my Maths exam here.
I feel lonely... 😆

I'm wearing:
Pearl studs
Promise ring
Lavender racerback tank from Forever 21
Heather-grey drawstring sweatpants from A+F
Dark Purple Uggs
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At my parents' house,came to pick up Suri then go home but since she's sleeping I don't want to wake her up so I'm going to wait till she's awake (Don't need a cranky baby😆)

Today my bff and some of my friends went to the boutique to see me. I was telling them that Elizabeth Taylor passed away. One of my friends was like 'Wait who's she again?' so we were telling her and my other friend mentioned how Elizabeth Taylor was close with Micheal Jackson. Then my bff goes 'Oh well now they can be close again...oh wait that sounded mean...forget I ever said that,Luna I like your top"😆😆😆 she's crazy that's why I love her😆

Wearing:

Black shiny leggings from Forever 21
Violet "Bow-Back washed satin top" by Lanvin (Bow embellished racerback+draped cowl neck)
Black peacoat from Zara
Grey over the knee flat leather boots from Steve Madden
Grey shoulder bag from Aldo
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Diamond studs

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ebony: I wish I had a gay male dance teacher😆 Anyone is better than my current dance teacher. I'm always complaining about her to my other dance teacher,who's super nice (I go to an evening dance academy 4 times a week) and my vocal coach (she's always telling me not to strain my voice complaining😆)
At home,my bro-in-law took me to the dealership to get my car😃. I didn't want to get out of it so we went to Dairy Queen to get ice-cream😆. I love this car so much better than my old one😊 It's prettier😊

I'm wearing:

Pink 'Carter' Athletic Shorts from Abercrombie&Fitch
White cami from LaSenza
Black 'Grads of 2011' sweater 😃
Zebra print Jimmy Choo+Uggs from my sister's closet😊
Gold charm bracelet from Juicy Couture
Garnet studs
Grad ring😃

Nikasha. thumbnail
Good day today😃 I talked to my best friend after a LONG time. It was really nice because we both live on opposite sides of the country. His voice has changed😲😆

I just got back from percussion rehearsal. I was  was pushing my vibraphone inside the band room when this cholo guy was standing right in front of the entrance and wouldn't move. We all told him to (Please) move and he wouldn't so we gave up and tried to maneuver our instruments around him. I accidentally ran over his foot with my vibraphone😆 He gave me a death glare and I apologized and he just glared at me so I left as soon as possible😆

I'm wearing:
Grey Smiley Face Raglan Top from Forever 21 
Light blue denim cut-offs
Blue converse all-stars
Tiffany Hearts Earrings in Diamond/18k white gold

-Nikasha

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I honestly thought today was Friday😆. My mom was asking me what time I finish work tomorrow, I was looking at her like she was crazy and said "Mom,tomorrow's Saturday I don't have work😆" then she said "Stop laughing,tomorrow's Thursday" ahhh sucha a buzz kill I was looking forward to sleeping in 

I'm in my room and when I opened this page an ad for food like on the side so I got hungry. I was too lazy to go back downstairs and get food so I called Diya on her phone😆 She hung up on my face😡 so I called my mom and my mom told me to stop being lazy and get it myself. I called my dad and he brought me food!!! ilovemydaddy😃😃 Those other two people are so rude,I don't understand why I call them my mother and sister😆😆 

I'm wearing:

Black satin boxers from Victoria's Secret
Peach burnout racerback tank from Diya's closet
Black oversized cardigan from H&M
Black fuzzy bootie slippers from Ardene
Engagement ring
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@selenaa: thanks lambb lmaoo  hopefully i should be finee :) and good luck with your math exam!! work hardd loll

@diya: ohh ur a model co-ordinator?? nicee! here its the other way round lmao my co-ordinator thinks shes the most important person around cause obviously we need her for arranging our schedules and stuff so she thinks everyone else doesn't even matter

ahh its getting wayy too hot! i lovee summers but only when i'm on the beach and shopping and not when i have to be indoors loll

wearing a royal seal velour hoodie over a basic tube top, juicy loves vegas velour pants 
usual rings, studs, swaovrki swan bracelet
house thong slipperss

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mary: Awwieee! Thaaanks! I had an exam yday and now tomorrow! Eeeks! I revised for like... 4 hours haha.
🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

@Diya: LOOOL, trust me you do not want him! He is a diva, and he's super mean.😆 Sometimes I wonder who the real teenager is...
Oh and good luck on your dance performance!

On my way to Ballet rehearsal.
I'm so not in the mood, I'm to excited to do anything.
I found out my science teacher is retiring today...
🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

I'm wearing:
Black racerback tank from Forever 21
Navy "Perfect Butt" sweatpants from A+F
Black Bailey Button Uggs

Diamond studs
Promise ring
Turqoise knitted scarf from Primark
Black BANK bag from BANK
(BANK is written in Hot Pink)
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At home, getting ready for Diya's dance show at school😊 

I'm wearing:

Black shiny+leather leggings from American Apparel (They're shiny leggings with a ruched strip of leather on the sides)
White loose racerback tank from Forever 21
Black boyfriend blazer from Zara
Black booties by Jessica Simpson
Pink Giant City bag from Balenciaga
Turquoise,pink,silver&purple long layered  necklace by Aqua
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Engagement ring
Diamond studs

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Saakshi: My teacher kept bugging me about modeling and I didn't want to so she asked me to be the model coordinator. I agrred to that because I get to tell people what to do and I get to wear a headset on the day of the show😃😃😆 

Best day ever!!! Had a sub for Math and French😊 Found out the essay for English is now due on Monday instead of Friday (Thank God because I didn't want to spend all night doing that😊). In Digital Media my bff and I spent all class Googling "Funny cheesy pick up line" and used them on everyone in class😆😆. One of my friends hurt her leg playing Hockey and now she has a cane for a few weeks (We call her Grandma Bee cuz she has a cane instead of crutches😆)  so we spent half of lunch playing Limbo with it. It was too funny,we were in the hallways and everyone that passed that to Limbo, even some teachers Limboed😆 (Now I have "How low can you go?" stuck in my head😆). Watched a movie in Contemporary World and in Dance we just rehearsed. The dance show was great!

At home, (my brother-in-law and his family are here too😃) I went upto everyone and started singing "How low can you go?" and now Mya's singing it too😆

I'm wearing:

Teal velour hoodie from Juicy Couture
Lilac scoop neck tee from Garage
Black sweatpants from Garage
Grad ring
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet

.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lovey:Glad the show went well,wish I would've been able to make it.

At the hospital with Suri. Been her since last night 😔 Suri's been sick for a few days and when I took her to the hospital they said what they say to almost everyone, "It's just a virus" pfft ya right, last night my baby girl had to go to the ER bevase she was dehydrated turns put she has an ear infection. Yup that sounds just like a virus. Urgh spent all night in the emergency then finally around 6am they saw her. Now we have to stay overnight, yay fun! Prem just left to go check on the twins,I haven't seen them all day 😔 (they're with my brother). Suri finally fell alseep. She had a rough day but she found time to "flirt" with the doctor 😆 her dr's gorgeous and everytime she sees him she starts laughing and "talking" then everytime he leaves or he sees the nurse she starts crying. Urgh if they found out about her ear infection earlier then we wouldn't be here! They always do stuff like that!!

Sorry just had to get that out there, it's not fun being here. When my hubby gets back he's gonna need to prepare for ny ranting!

I'm wearing:

Black leggings from Sirens
Hubby's blue scoop neck tee
White oversized cardigan from Forever 21
Sand Uggs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet