Poll

Is Dhondu a good friend of Arohi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What u guys think is he a good friend?

Arohi's life is messing more and more now a days because of Dhondu. How much she tries to make their relationship closer and clear all gets fail and now because of Dhondu's foolishness Jay knows about Archie's past but not know who is that boy?

Do u think up to this extent when Arjun has decided to quit his bad works will he be able to bear the pain when ARohi will tell him that she loves Dhondu just to get Archie and Dhondu together? Is he doing right by messing her life more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..i m hating this DHONDU npwadays...i hope arjuhi come soon together:)
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What u guys think is he a good friend?
YES, bcoz somewhere he had been there as a friend to Arohi while she needed one to vent out her anger and frustration.
No - Bcoz he doesnt understand the Limit to Friendship. The favour he's asking now to Arohi could just end her life and her relationship with Arjun. In a way he is asking her to kill her relationship to save his and Archie's relationship which is wrong

Do u think up to this extent when Arjun has decided to quit his bad works will he be able to bear the pain when ARohi will tell him that she loves Dhondu just to get Archie and Dhondu together? Is he doing right by messing her life more?
i guess i answered this in the above para. Its Unfair to ask Arohi for such a Big favour.
Vartika07 thumbnail
@ -Preeti-

yes he is 60% good and 40% bad but the circumstances can create a lot of distance between ARjuhi because of him and i don't want that.

Even if he is the best buddy of Arohi but if he tries to ruin their relation i can never forgive him.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nt at all..
he has never done a good thng fr arjuhi.......
instead he s messing up her life !
because of him her life cd end yeah dats ryt...
n i really HATE him
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is d most selfish person i have ever seen...
he is just using arohi..!!
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This is truely something to think about, if he was a true friend of Arohi, he would have even once asked her, what is going on in her life. But no, he never! e never tried to understand her, instead, used her to get to what he wanted. He is such an idiot!!!!!!!
pearlkk thumbnail
guys chill yaar..arohi dnt tell dhondu abt her problems...n dhuondu is losing her love...m sure dhondhu if knw wld hav never said aro to do sumthng like that
n thnx to dhondhu we wld get one more pro scene😆

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
If he would be a true friend he just not only think about his profit just because of him Arohi didn't say i love u Arjun yesterday. I wanted to kill Dhondu right than.
Vartika07 thumbnail
@ pearlkk

I know that you are right but still their lives are messing up and six days can be enough to make Arjun feel that she doesn't want to spend her life with him.