Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

no importance to other cast and characters (Page 4)

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

so true vandy... what you reap is what you will sow. dont expect people to shower roses on you if you have been spewing thorns yourself..

good you are expressing your views, but you cant take it, dont even bother. arreh we giving this person and the post so much importance by posting here, i wont bother now.

btw @vandy; just remembered ur old username: it just came to me....riksTongue

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
plz dont post topics which creates fights. as far as i had seen harsad, apk,rajat ,shakti have very gud bonding with each other, but sumtimes sum of their fans try to insult or bash the stars. if the stars can gel well with each other why cant we???? look increase or decrease of importance now will not matter much, coz the show is ending. so my request is let the fans njoy their fav star's performances to the fullest before it ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Impala

VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fijiana

so true vandy... what you reap is what you will sow. dont expect people to shower roses on you if you have been spewing thorns yourself..

good you are expressing your views, but you cant take it, dont even bother. arreh we giving this person and the post so much importance by posting here, i wont bother now.

yea marica....its was riks1LOLLOLLOL
Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFLROFL
lemme control my laugh first...i'll get back to uROFL

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.Stern Smile If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.

Disagree with you here. Was TM discussing the show/storyline/characters in her post or giving lecture to forum members what they should discuss or appreciate ? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

--Neha-- Goldie
--Neha--
--Neha--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

lol we are not getting to see the leads even in its last days  ... injustice is happening to  other characters?Confused well i'm getting perfect sleep these days-meherbaani of creativesLOL majority of the viewers watch the show for the leads especially when it's a love story..yes, it's also other characters that shape up the story ...i can't see when '\\the lead couple was given importance in the past two months and showed just them and their romance'Day Dreaming//Sleepy i don't think anyone has any problem with other characters or they don't admire others.. leads are leads..  but creatives are forgetting it badlyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-VandyP

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by fijiana

yea marica....its was riks1LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... we are getting off topic. but who cares...i use to have a feeling i know this person yaaer. know as in discussion pehle hui thi, now i know.Big smile

Go to top