no importance to other cast and characters - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kantalal

well this is most probably why most tend to be a silent reader because whenever they decide to post their views they get ridiculed.
i am just posting my views. and so what if i havent been actively participating in the appreciation of the said actors... i would have but this what would have happen. opinions would have been not appreciated. i dont mind you guys giving in your views, it is a healthy discussion. i wont mind,  but if you dont have a view to share, dont ridicule or be rude....

Ok first of all.. if you are silent member then you would know that no one in this forum ridicules or is rude to anyone! You should have noticed how they all interact with each other. When some one laughs or makes fun of a topic it is not to insult the topic maker.... get this fact straight. They have a way of interacting. I have been a silent member in this forum for almost 2 years, I hardly make any posts... and have seen the high and low of this forum. But never has anyone intentionally insulted anyone. If you make a post remember that... there will be someone supporting you, someone confronting you and someone just laughing...... but all in good spirit.

Sorry if I offended anyone.. but when I see posts like these... it is just sad bcoz it spoils the mood of the forum which is already pretty depressed with TL be axed!!!!!
Originally posted by kantalal

well this is most probably why most tend to be a silent reader because whenever they decide to post their views they get ridiculed.
i am just posting my views. and so what if i havent been actively participating in the appreciation of the said actors... i would have but this what would have happen. opinions would have been not appreciated. i dont mind you guys giving in your views, it is a healthy discussion. i wont mind,  but if you dont have a view to share, dont ridicule or be rude....

frankly i didn't want to comment to this post of urs...but just went thru ur "other" posts and saw how "critical" and "rude"  u have been
if u do the same...expect the same treatment😊
u gave ur opinion...i gave mine😊

so true vandy... what you reap is what you will sow. dont expect people to shower roses on you if you have been spewing thorns yourself..

good you are expressing your views, but you cant take it, dont even bother. arreh we giving this person and the post so much importance by posting here, i wont bother now.

btw @vandy; just remembered ur old username: it just came to me....riksπŸ˜›
plz dont post topics which creates fights. as far as i had seen harsad, apk,rajat ,shakti have very gud bonding with each other, but sumtimes sum of their fans try to insult or bash the stars. if the stars can gel well with each other why cant we???? look increase or decrease of importance now will not matter much, coz the show is ending. so my request is let the fans njoy their fav star's performances to the fullest before it ends.
Originally posted by fijiana

so true vandy... what you reap is what you will sow. dont expect people to shower roses on you if you have been spewing thorns yourself..

good you are expressing your views, but you cant take it, dont even bother. arreh we giving this person and the post so much importance by posting here, i wont bother now.

btw @vandy; just remembered ur old username: it just came to me....riksπŸ˜›
yea marica....its was riks1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PandorasBox

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.😳 If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.

Disagree with you here. Was TM discussing the show/storyline/characters in her post or giving lecture to forum members what they should discuss or appreciate ? πŸ€”

lol we are not getting to see the leads even in its last days  ... injustice is happening to  other characters?πŸ˜• well i'm getting perfect sleep these days-meherbaani of creativesπŸ˜† majority of the viewers watch the show for the leads especially when it's a love story..yes, it's also other characters that shape up the story ...i can't see when '\\the lead couple was given importance in the past two months and showed just them and their romance'😍//πŸ₯± i don't think anyone has any problem with other characters or they don't admire others.. leads are leads..  but creatives are forgetting it badly😑

Originally posted by -vandy-

yea marica....its was riks1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... we are getting off topic. but who cares...i use to have a feeling i know this person yaaer. know as in discussion pehle hui thi, now i know.πŸ˜ƒ