Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WHY dont they investigate ????

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All this planning and ohhing and ahhing why dont they just investigate Rashmi's fiance ???

Instead of concentrating on the giving of  mitai and gifts should they not have found out about the boy first!

Clever little Rashmi couldn't bring herself to ask him - her even contemplating ask him was pathetic to start  with like he was going to confess all to her .
Why dont they tell Daddaji after all hes the one with all the connections so surely he should be able to find out ....they making out as if Rashmi has been in a long term relationship with the guy for years and everyone is emotionally involved with him.

Any  'normal' family would have sat down together and discussed what Rajshiri had said and then gone about having it confirmed or denied .

But suppose nothing is normal about these people ...btw how upset is Gaytri now thats its something to do with her own daughter yet for someone elses daughter Akshara she is so narrow minded .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. But as you said, they are'nt normal. Everyone is so narrow minded. Daddaji is just after his bubble reputtion. And even if Rashmi had asked, how the hell could they expect that  Nikhil would have told them the truth? I mean no guy in this world would do so..
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unexpectedlife

Yeah. But as you said, they are'nt normal. Everyone is so narrow minded. Daddaji is just after his bubble reputtion. And even if Rashmi had asked, how the hell could they expect that  Nikhil would have told them the truth? I mean no guy in this world would do so..

@bold i was going tp say the samething.....had she asked him he would have lied and gayatri and B'maa would have beilved him over rajshri so good that akshara told rashmi not to ask im anything.

What is Shankari Tai going to do....and when dadaji finds out he is gona go mad and then gayatri will bow her head and cry and say 'ji dadaji shama kar diye je galati hogayi' like she always does🤢
Feefi thumbnail
I agree i'm annoyed by this fact too. ðŸ˜­ 

gayatri is going to ruin the life of her daughter just because of HER ego. ðŸ˜¡
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man now Shankri has gone on holiday ðŸ˜†

Hope she hasnt gone on a Caribbean cruise ( anything is viable in this serial ) only to return just before

Rashmi's pheri to annnounce STOP THE BOY IS NOT RIGHT ðŸ˜‰