Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
actually we can gush abt every frame in yesterdays episode, after a long time⭐️,

except u knw what.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Priya
Good point abt the credit card scene. Saaaz has pointed out in her post abt how it didn't fit, and I agree. Looks like some editing issue.

But yea, as u know, Budthal is not even ashamed ki he didnt pay. He is just mildly amused! Iska kya hoga re (Doc D style:))?πŸ˜†
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomely written Souma......if there is such a word !!

Beautifully described !!

I have watched the repeats since 5.00 am......my bad.....missed 10.00 pm wala live show thinking I will be studying seriously for next 7 days and will catch up with RBO and forum after next week......

and saw 5.00 am repeat without knowing much about it.........got bowled over and have seen 10.30 am......1.00 pm rpt and I will try not to watch 3.30 pm rpt............can't promise though............lol......

Each and every frame is worth discussing and after a long long time we got an episode that fits exactly in timing and essence to our Golden Era !!
Loved Sunil, Madzy, Akshay and Khushboo.......

me liked Jas- Ansha- Rahul too........donno why but I liked their scene.....
it wasn't in sync with rest of the episode, wasn't typical RBO style but if assessed separately, they were not bad......

they were better than random shows we have to endure while waiting for RBO repeats !!!

Above all -- Yesterday episode proves that this team has the potential to deliver and if they want they can keep the subtlety and essence of RBO intact without going overboard !!

Loved it absolutely !!!!!!!!!

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Soumu darling....*muwah & hugs* God its so good to see you dear.....missed you and your post....hope that we see more of you now...with the epi that we seem to be getting and today was ...something nah....sigh....After a very very long time something that made us all go crazy...put us in shock and made us watch the repeats too....just like in the old days....hope the CV's continue with this...as they have found their Groove back or their Mojo as Austin Powers would say....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And it seems all of us see and agree on the same...KT & YM were let lose adn told to have the time of their lives playing Shanak and they did....

Agree with all the ppl and their take ever scene was worth watching...every dialogue was superb abd had flow...there was continuity after a very long long time.....and many lose ends connected...at last...

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Gaayu, Priya and Manita: Thank you so much!! Agree that the credit card scene was out of place but was too busy gushing over the rest to crib over that.

@Krishna: Muahhhhhh....Hugs to you too! Hope the little one is doing well. If the CVs keep up with such brilliance...I have no choice but to post ...Its all upto them.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Souma

I have a theory abt the credit card scene which came abt during my ph conversations with you-kow-whoπŸ˜‰ Have posted that in CC.
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gaayu please elaborate or let me know the page of the CC where you have put up this theory.
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Souma

Something tells me that the team just left KT and YM astray on the sets and said "Go guys have fun.." and this is what we got!! I hope that do it more often!😊

[/QUOTE] awsme post.n dis line z so true...............there chem z beyond words
aditee thumbnail
Unbelievable!

I mean, what a fantastic review!

Maza aa gaya

2D vs 3D
Yep!

Not too much not too little, vulgarity vs tastefulness
Shaan vs Khanak

Brilliant!

THIS IS WHY I want u online every day!

there is a honesty in ur reviews despite the gush

Makes it worth my while............ so worth my while
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Souma, great way of saying it when you say that this episode did it brilliantly by Filling in the blanks!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally agree. Like they did bother to lift the carpet and vaccum the dust from under for once and managed if not perfectly, to put some order and semblance back into the track. Hope they donot stray away from this track!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaahh.. putting KT-YM astray!! Yes they should do that much often where they can "bring stuff like this to the table" Sigh.. it was just wonderful and indescribable!! Their flair and excellence is sure a class apart!!

Thanks for such a wonderful post!πŸ‘πŸ‘