kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the new storyline of gayab Sunder is good. I think the fringe characters of TMKOC should be used more to create new storyline. In the past, Sunder's appearance would hijack the plot. I think this new trend is refreshing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just hate sundars track
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also love this track... first time sundar has been seen in some big trouble.. usually he comes out quite clean so this is the time.... i really wish he has to be in a very big problem and jethalal is the only person who can help... and then sundar would realize how much he needs jethalal and he should respect him... but i have a doubt as well.... as we viewers would be happy to see sundar in trouble and in the end if he comes out as some khabari or something like that to help police to grab those gundas πŸ˜• i really dont want this to be happen... pls sundar be in a real trouble and everyone should see ur real face which u always shown to jethalal πŸ˜†
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The whole Sundar concept is boring and annoying. Again they missing stories.
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: binie

if he comes out as some khabari or something like that to help police to grab those gundas πŸ˜• i really dont want this to be happen... pls sundar be in a real trouble and everyone should see ur real face which u always shown to jethalal πŸ˜†

I also want sunder to be in trouble 
he is such an irritating person he deserve to be in trouble πŸ˜ˆ
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunder is the most annoying character on the show for me. I feel bad for Jetha no one deserves a sala like him.
prcns thumbnail
this track is good..............esp i laugh a lot whn nattu kaka n Baghaa r mindlessly praising Sunder infront of JethalalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............Jethalal's expressions r priceless at tht timeπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......
also d suspense has been good, n Daya's mad worry abt her brother is also executed wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder where the hell this Bagha character came out ?
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CID_HD

I wonder where the hell this Bagha character came out ?

to irritate us πŸ˜†
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hope 89

Sunder is the most annoying character on the show for me. I feel bad for Jetha no one deserves a sala like him.

whenever he comes there will be lot of musibat  4 jetha