Posted: 13 years ago
This Pictures give the very sweet and tender nature of a golden mind. The closed eyes and the sweet cut smile will refresh every one sorrow and give a definite smile on their face. Looks heavenly beautiful. None other than this picture will be a best one. I wish if i would have been there at this picture time😍

Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Somehow nt able to like ur post Veena.But that segment of Maan with that little gal was very touchy.I loved a lot that scene.And I must thank CVs for bringing in such a lovely yet touchy scene in the epi.And yes GC was absolutely adorable n perfect in portraying as a would be father(Maan) who could see one day he is also gonna have a baby gal.Loved the whole interaction between them.And I must not forget to say that little angel who played the role of the baby was really really cute n lovely.Both GC n that angelic baby made perfect divine picture here.Thanks for posting this.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Somehow nt able to like ur post Veena.But that segment of Maan with that little gal was very touchy.I loved a lot that scene.And I must thank CVs for bringing in such a lovely yet touchy scene in the epi.And yes GC was absolutely adorable n perfect in portraying as a would be father(Maan) who could see one day he is also gonna have a baby gal.Loved the whole interaction between them.And I must not forget to say that little angel who played the role of the baby was really really cute n lovely.Both GC n that angelic baby made perfect divine picture here.Thanks for posting this.

I second you....
loved the scene where girl says mujhe jaadoo aata hai - trans {i know magic}Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mg777

I second you....

I third u 
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweettttttttttttttttttttttt.yeh seen toh mujhe abhi bhi yaad aata h to eik ajeeb si muskurahat aa jaati h face per.thank to remember me this from this sweetyyyy pic thankssssssssssss.
YEa loved it. It was such a beautiful and emotional scene. I dunno y i think tht this girl will be brought later as well in Maneets life
awesome pic😊
loved the scene , their convo was very good
Originally posted by verode

I third u 

I Fourth U.

msk was so sweet there....