Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I AGREE WID U.

BUT........................................

Geet should mature and strong.  she  realize Maan is also sad and

dev is irrittating MAAN.

Geet should say....  I cann't   tolerate ur interference in our life   AT 

ANY   COST. 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonalk

I AGREE WID U.

BUT........................................

Geet should mature and strong.  she  realize Maan is also sad and

dev is irrittating MAAN.

Geet should say....  I cann't   tolerate ur interference in our life   AT 

ANY   COST. 

i too agre what u said
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackb28

🤣 Geet Is Not Listening U...🤣

Jealous?????

And May I know that How did you know that Geet isn't listening......?
"Geet Geet....fast fast..."
🤣
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan have already told dev to stay only in outhouse
but dev is freely roaming in km and how dare he goes to kitchen and now to baby's room and on top of it he is advising maan
he is getting on my nerves😡
Madhusk thumbnail
Originally posted by verode,sonalk
 &add_20
I wonder why this Dev is becoming sooooooooooooo saint. I can't believe that he advices our MSK. What was his qualification in life to advice MSK. I love the way Maan replied him. 😃This Guys is crossing all the limits. Instead of helping his brother in his job to bring Geet out of this shock he is telling msk what to do and what is correct. Why the hell he is not going to Guregonn office?????. Is he trying to make Geet towards him. Very much Disgusting😡

If Geet do anything which will hurt MSK after this then i will definitely say she will loose a Big asset of her life

I agree with you know more than the fact Dev giving MSK an advice I am more angry with the fact somewhere he was right he understands women more than Maan he knew that it was too early for Maan to take out the nursery its like trying to take away a new toy from a child, I am sure once Geet reacts Maan will try to make her understand in his own way, that will be more interesting to see... I feel Dev needed that dose of Maan's anger telling him not to advice him about his wife... now Dev will keep his distance... may be he decides to leave soon... why doesn't he go from KM...i wish that happens soon....

i also agree .GEET must make her mind and support MAAN. Maan is the only strenght for her.   

sashishezi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously di Dev is disgusting😡 but the way MSK replied him was fab he is trying to cross his limits MSK should throw him out 4rm house and 4rm his life
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously, why cant he go to work, hated being him as advisor, i would have not mind it if the advice was given by dadi or annie, but Dev no way!! 😡