Posted: 13 years ago
I wonder why this Dev is becoming sooooooooooooo saint. I can't believe that he advices our MSK. What was his qualification in life to advice MSK. I love the way Maan replied him. 😃This Guys is crossing all the limits. Instead of helping his brother in his job to bring Geet out of this shock he is telling msk what to do and what is correct. Why the hell he is not going to Guregonn office?????. Is he trying to make Geet towards him. Very much Disgusting😡

If Geet do anything which will hurt MSK after this then i will definitely say she will loose a Big asset of her life
Originally posted by verode

I wonder why this Dev is becoming sooooooooooooo saint. I can't believe that he advices our MSK. What was his qualification in life to advice MSK. I love the way Maan replied him. 😃This Guys is crossing all the limits. Instead of helping his brother in his job to bring Geet out of this shock he is telling msk what to do and what is correct. Why the hell he is not going to Guregonn office?????. Is he trying to make Geet towards him. Very much Disgusting😡

If Geet do anything which will hurt MSK after this then i will definitely say she will loose a Big asset of her life

I know we are all furious with Dev😡
Let us all cool down by eating some kulfi🤣and have faith in MSK👏

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I know we are all furious with Dev😡
Let us all cool down by eating some kulfi🤣and have faith in MSK👏

Kulfi Is Very Yummy...

I want the bigger kulfi guyss....
did you understand...the one in black...........🤣
Originally posted by verode

I agree with you know more than the fact Dev giving MSK an advice I am more angry with the fact somewhere he was right he understands women more than Maan he knew that it was too early for Maan to take out the nursery its like trying to take away a new toy from a child, I am sure once Geet reacts Maan will try to make her understand in his own way, that will be more interesting to see... I feel Dev needed that dose of Maan's anger telling him not to advice him about his wife... now Dev will keep his distance... may be he decides to leave soon... why doesn't he go from KM...i wish that happens soon....
Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mg777

I want the bigger kulfi guyss....
did you understand...the one in black...........🤣

😆  🤣 🤣 🤣

I know this guy is a bigtime loser. I wonder Y the Cvs are consistent on making him a saint. I have never seen a rapist / deciever in real life trying to repent his sins. These types of guys are gamers and the word "regret" isnt in their dictionary😡. The way CVs showed tht Dev knows Geet better then MAan was disgusting. Im sure after Geet's reaction Mann is gonna be even more pissed at Dev
Originally posted by blackb28

😆  🤣 🤣 🤣

Guys this Kulfi is an dangerous to health
Originally posted by blackb28

😆  🤣 🤣 🤣

omg....you understood my thoughts.....

But i fear you are gonna ask for a share in my kulfi....
no I won't give you that...🤣
Originally posted by abd_20

I agree with you know more than the fact Dev giving MSK an advice I am more angry with the fact somewhere he was right he understands women more than Maan he knew that it was too early for Maan to take out the nursery its like trying to take away a new toy from a child, I am sure once Geet reacts Maan will try to make her understand in his own way, that will be more interesting to see... I feel Dev needed that dose of Maan's anger telling him not to advice him about his wife... now Dev will keep his distance... may be he decides to leave soon... why doesn't he go from KM...i wish that happens soon....

DEv that Guy is an insane. Why don't this guy give a break for Manneet