•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you think maan was right to remove the things from the baby's room?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I think he did the right thing by removing the baby things from the room but I think he should have done it a bit later rather than so soon. what do you guys think? sorry if topic already posted.
Originally posted by mistyi

I think he did the right thing by removing the baby things from the room but I think he should have done it a bit later rather than so soon. what do you guys think? sorry if topic already posted.

I don't know about when Maan should have done the shifting , but Maan reacted in a MSK style only . Maan is a person does things instantly . He does want everything be alright around him very fast , So whatever is not right he wants to rectify it very fast . That is why whenever Geet was angry Maan he always wanted her to be good with him instantly , he will go to any extent to bring her back to normal . Geet is also same , even she will go to any extent to win back Maan's smile . So whenever there MU they both rectify it very fast . 
Originally posted by roshni19

I don't know about when Maan should have done the shifting , but Maan reacted in a MSK style only . Maan is a person does things instantly . He does want everything be alright around him very fast , So whatever is not right he wants to rectify it very fast . That is why whenever Geet was angry Maan he always wanted her to be good with him instantly , he will go to any extent to bring her back to normal . Geet is also same , even she will go to any extent to win back Maan's smile . So whenever there MU they both rectify it very fast . 

I completely agree with you😃 that's why I am in love with them
ya dear his approach was realistic😊