Poll

Do you think maan was right to remove the things from the baby's room?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think he did the right thing by removing the baby things from the room but I think he should have done it a bit later rather than so soon. what do you guys think? sorry if topic already posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mistyi

I think he did the right thing by removing the baby things from the room but I think he should have done it a bit later rather than so soon. what do you guys think? sorry if topic already posted.

I don't know about when Maan should have done the shifting , but Maan reacted in a MSK style only . Maan is a person does things instantly . He does want everything be alright around him very fast , So whatever is not right he wants to rectify it very fast . That is why whenever Geet was angry Maan he always wanted her to be good with him instantly , he will go to any extent to bring her back to normal . Geet is also same , even she will go to any extent to win back Maan's smile . So whenever there MU they both rectify it very fast . 
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roshni19

I don't know about when Maan should have done the shifting , but Maan reacted in a MSK style only . Maan is a person does things instantly . He does want everything be alright around him very fast , So whatever is not right he wants to rectify it very fast . That is why whenever Geet was angry Maan he always wanted her to be good with him instantly , he will go to any extent to bring her back to normal . Geet is also same , even she will go to any extent to win back Maan's smile . So whenever there MU they both rectify it very fast . 

I completely agree with you😃 that's why I am in love with them
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya dear his approach was realistic😊