Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok! Jake ! will try to get the DVD here.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rashi is more of a lemon than banana or Mango.... my heartiest request to my dear saathiyaas not to insult banana and Mango😉.... Rashi is more sour than sweet....😈

and no... Mandrake n Lothar are not gonna help RaUr as Koki is placing signal blockers all around MM😈... so no telepathy.... hehehhehe
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Kokila can never break Mandrake and Lothar's channel Diya! It is secretly coded using a complicated formula. I even worked on it a bit. So, I would love to see Kokila breaking it.😆

BTW? Why insult lemon too?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Kokila can never break Mandrake and Lothar's channel Diya! It is secretly coded using a complicated formula. I even worked on it a bit. So, I would love to see Kokila breaking it.😆

BTW? Why insult lemon too?

ohhho.... then the code would be difficult to break for sure.... but i am confident that Kokila will find a way.... (as in love will find a way....lolzzzz)

as per insulting Lemon.... welll.... i wouldn't dare.... so rashi is nothing..... right Bee???
br2499 thumbnail
Diya! Rashi is a class of herself - a new species who cannot be called anything other than Rashi itself!😆 Any other name will insulting to both that name and rashi.🤓
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya😡 today only u landed and u started ur Rashi Bash.. Dont u dare! Bhabi ki izzat karna seeko
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Diya😡 today only u landed and u started ur Rashi Bash.. Dont u dare! Bhabi ki izzat karna seeko

aapki shaadi kab hui bhaijaan, and who gave you permission to marry Rashi....😡  😉

br2499 thumbnail
🥳Yesssssssssssss! They are back!👏🥳

Jake and Diya! continue! But I have to go sleep now and will surely read in the morning.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hben, u are encouraging fights on forum?😲
@di
chup! Ek lafz bi nai.. I got married 2 days ago when u were vacationing with umang😛 Tried contacting u, but u were busy! So with mom, khaki and other bens permisn, got married to Rashi
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Hben, u are encouraging fights on forum?😲
@di
chup! Ek lafz bi nai.. I got married 2 days ago when u were vacationing with umang😛 Tried contacting u, but u were busy! So with mom, khaki and other bens permisn, got married to Rashi

Bee... you need to stop us😲... am shocked like bhai

@BRAT... huh.... i don't believe you.... mom and Kaaki won't give you permission for this and bens will only give their permission so Rashi can torture you