Thanks for the PM
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
Thank u sooo vry much fr dis update.
Maan-david relation is so sweet.
Maaneet email relation is really amazing.
I thought maan will go to party bt instead geet came.wow! Dat was actually a surprise.
N HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR.
Hope to read nxt part soon.
Very gud ff luxmi plz write next part soon
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab updates! David is so cute! Maan bonding with David! Love Maneet mode of communication! Geet adjusting to her life! Maneet gettin closer! Superbly written! Sorry 4 late likes n comments! Happy New Year! Superbly written! Update soon
amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
awesome update
loved it😊
di mail is playing an important role in Maaneet life here..and considering Maan being a stutter he is very comfy with Mailing her than conversing with her face to face when will this i mean them not talking abt baby but natural talks  r will they open up when time comes...i love Maan's progress with baby... and can i knw why u selected David name for the baby...as far i have read in KM they follow follow hindu ritual oly... is tat something related to Meera's wish Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
waiting for the next update...😊
Promo

"Wait!  He's not my Maan.  There is nothing like that between us!" exclaimed Geet, sitting upright in her bed, shocked at the way her thoughts had wandered.

--------------------------------

I got a little chewed out by one of my readers (πŸ˜‰), so I thought I would address her question as well as give a bit of a promo for the next update.

Question: I was wondering that you update your newer story more often as I have seen but not this one. Any particular reason?

There are quite a few reasons why Aankhon Mein Teri has not been getting updated as much as my other stories.

One of the main issues has been time.  For some reason, the time that I have set aside to work on this story tends to get interrupted more than with my other stories.  In order to be in the writing flow I have to have a pretty decent sized chunk of time set aside, or I can't get a good writing grove.  This story has just had the bad luck to get interrupted or put off more than the others.

I also tend to try a be as realistic as possible.  If something doesn't make sense to me, then I can't really write it convincingly.  This story has several things that I have to constantly research, namely Maan's stutter, and David's prematurity and related issues.  This naturally uses up some of my allotted writing time, and unfortunately is something that I can't really change if I want to be comfortable in my writing.

If you compare my frequency of writing on this story to Tum Kaun Ho or more recently Ek Nayi Zindagi, you can see there is a big difference, however that isn't quite a fair comparison.  For Tum Kaun Ho, I had a pretty detailed plot outline in my head soon into the story, though there were some aspects that weren't nailed down 100%.  With Ek Nayi Zindagi, I'm doing an alternate GHSP type plot where I will mostly be following along with the serial except in places that I want to really change things.  Aankhon Mein Teri's plot is a bit more nebulous.  I basically know the general things that I want to happen, but how they come about exactly is something that happens more just when I write than with my other stories.  I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I basically have to do more thinking when I do the actual writing for this story than I do with the others.

Another issue is that due to the nature of the story I am kind of writing it in a style that is not completely natural to me.  This makes it a bit harder to get the words out as fast as I normally might be able to.  I also have been trying to cover large portions of time in each chapter, mostly because right now Maan and Geet's relationship is progressing very slowly, but that also is a bit more difficult for me to do.  Things are actually going to change between them soon, so I think I might cheat a little and put one more update in this thread and call it the end of Part 1.  The new thread will start Part 2 and then we might see changes of all kinds, possibly even more frequent updates.πŸ˜ƒ