Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was one surprising but fabulous update.. God how I loved Geets temper, that she took umbrage at what was being spoken about her friend who was in such a helpless situation..
I loved how direct she was.. taking the bull by the horns, literally and figuratively.

Also understood Maan's point of view.. being at that stature and getting refused for marriage simply because of his impairment makes one loose not only his confidence but feel like nothing one does is enough to overcome a weakness in which he has no hand or say.. 

It was touching how he missed their friendship they had struck through those mails and yes I did have an inkling he would despise shrinks for precisely that reason and thus came so strongly against her chosen subject..
But Damn if I don't have faith in this Geet.. she is so strong , full of strife and candor.. its going to be refreshing and very interesting to see how these two move ahead..

loved it. Do post the next part soon.😳

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
fabulous update
loved it

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
plz continue soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved geet over here...the way she pulled maan along with  her...n then her temper n decision...typical mrs khurana...haha...

continue soon n thnxxx...
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.geet angry wid maan n pulled him 4 talk,superb prt
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...pls update soon...
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say, brilliant update - awesome captivating one...I was waiting for a long time and this was really worth the wait...

Geet's personality shines through in this character - she is not afraid to stand up for anything she feels is right - for getting maan's email id, for standing by meera, giving her steadfast opinion against maan with whom she doesnt share any relationship yet...admire her..really

Feel very sad for Maan too - rejections of marriage at his position - i cant imagine the effect it has on his confidence...its sad that he misses this friendship - i hope they can reconstruct it somehow...

Getting to know the value of the title now Laxmi - its all in the language of the eyes for Maan - i was curious why you made Geet study psychology - now its apparent...very good story - a very unique one - hats off to you for pulling this off so well πŸ‘
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
hey laxmi
awesome update at least he is smiling because of geet πŸ˜›
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
they got a perfect situation abt having fight and move out...
so is geet not having any prob abt his stutter but upset that they hid it from her...
maan missing their little mail chat and a budding friendship...
lets c how things change from here...