love it
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ah! Laxmi this is shocking 😲
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! The email convos were amazing. OMG! The Maan Singh Khurana stutters? That must be why he never talked to Geet. Hm.. stuttering and Maan having a thing against psychiatrists, coincidence? Great update! Can't wait to read more!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow laxmi that was a wonderful update...

the to nad fro communication between Maan and Geet was very nice... finally they hv started conversing and informing each other of what is happening... from their mails, atleast Geet has come to know that Maan aint that averse to communicating with her...

They both will be staying in the mansion ...wow... n i think maan was hoping not to talk to her at all even now...

thanks for responding and sighting my query on y he hasnt spoken even one word with her...

Man with a severe stutter... wow... i cant imagine Maan with a stutter but anyway... now we know the reason why he hasnt spoken to Geet... i dont understand y all hv concealed that fact from Geet till now???
Geet's learning psychology and maan's assumption that she wants to be therapist has all risen from his own insecurity that once she knows of his stutter she might judge him, try to understand him, wud wanna speak to him about it, would wanna be a curer for him n in effect wud learn some dark secrets of his past which have been instumental in increase of that stutter... hence avoidance... hmmm...

waiting eagerly to read the next part... yeah yeah i know u hv said that u wud be updating this FF only once or twice a week but dont u think its been neglected too long??? its been more than 20 weeks since the first update of this FF and we hv had just 10 parts... (u started on 17th march... n its 5th aug when we got the 10th update) ... dont u think its time we get some more updates... instead of once or twice a week... the average has been once in 2 weeks... i understand that TKH and the new SS took up lot of time... but now that TKH will go on slowly, can we expect some double updates here??? just asking... not demanding... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur updates are worth the wait always
Continue soon
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
super update an shockin stutter
really nice
now it will b nice to c geet handlin this maan
surely he wont talk to her but she will find her way
then maan might go soft with her
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh... so Maan stutters and that is the reason he never wished to stay in  Geet's company.. hope Geet's degree in psychology helps in improving their relationship ... together they can come oit of it but this happens only if Maan would co-operate her!!! Waiting to read more!!!!!!
cool_gal17 thumbnail
nicc update owowoowow..imagining maan shuttering heheh
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was jhatka Maan is stutter
Thank God they actually communicated though Maan went agn back to his anger mode
Feeling bad for Meera
Hop Geet can help her
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maan n geet were being so formal...especially maan...i found it kinda nice but funny as well...i mean no one can say that they are married...maan stutters...but i wonder how does it affect them...is it kinda linked with the fact that geet is doing psychology...this seems interesting...am loving it...continue soon n thnxxx...