Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
let's hope CVs give us some really crackin scenes dis time... not so much of glass crackin, pot breakin stuff πŸ€£ i hope nivi's dad wont throw a pot at poor viren babu durin da process
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think NT dadi because she is so strong that with her in his corner he will be able to achieve everything at jetspeed.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
viren will hav a time convincin dadi na??!!? he's not in anybody's good books when it comes to nivi's immediate family
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
I think it will be HL, and it wil not be difficult to impress her, as she is only concerned about Sidya marriage working so Viren may send Sidya on a long Honeymoon,  and HL will get impressedπŸ˜†

"Navedita Viren tujh se pyar karta hai, tu uske paas wapas chali jaa aur Mata Rani ke liye meri Divya ko khushi se rehne de,",

Ok Jokes apart, I feel He will have to impress Yash first by helping him and then after that Yash will work as a messenger for Viren
Peace67 thumbnail
Diya, thats really funny.πŸ˜†
ummm yaa Yash..he shuld help him ..becz we know he will b in trouble soon ..or phir sharma khud b khud hi patega...πŸ˜†
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

i think NT dadi coz she is really a sweetheart and forgiving nature like nivi😳

me 2 thinks the same..........πŸ˜‰
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys i didnot agree with u ha when verin help one of the family  i think this will not get nive impress πŸ˜”. he must do something new i think he can impress nive herself but he will take some help from all nivi family bec they know what happen 2 him and be with him 2 reaturn nivi trust again 😊. helping yash will help and he can spend alot of time with nivi that she will help her bro 2πŸ˜›
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raj, you are right he will start with Nivi. It is easier for him to connect with Yash. Yash likes his jiju and wants her did and jiju to be happy. Also these no generation gap between them and boys understand each other. And also jiju wull help Yash when he is in trouble. Yash is very close to Nivi, he can actually help Viren passify and win Nivi. ALso he can only bring Nivi with him outside the house so Viren can talk his heart out to her. He can win NT dadi only if he wins over Nivi. Toughest would be Keshav. Keshav Sharma will melt when he realisez his daughters true happiness is with Viren. He cannot see her suffering. He is angry only because of her suffering. He would have accepted Viren if he had kept her happy.