3000 dollars or rupees or euros or franks-TOO MUCH

Posted: 13 years ago
THAT IT IS TOO MUCH FOR FLATU BAKWAS AND THAT TOO RASHIS CELL IS BEING PAID BY MODIS

IT IS NOT QUESTION OF NAUKRANI OR ETC COMEON TO ALL WHO SUPPORT THIS RUBBISH THAT WHY RASHI IS PUNISHED FOR 300RS

WHY AHS SHE TOO

MONEY IS NOT GROWN ON TREES COME ON

I WORK AND I EARN SUMS OF MONEY IN POUNDS, BUT I NEVER SQUANDER THIS RUBBISH AND WHAT THE HELL FOR RASHI- FHUKAT KE SARI, GEHENE AND RUBBISH KAAAND KALAKARI. AND DOES WORK ONLY WITH FUSS, NEVER HAPPILY AND GLADLY AND WITH OPEN MNIND

I DELIVER TONS OF RESULTS TO COMPANY AND OUTPUT, BUT ONCE WHEN MY BILL I USED FOR THE COMPANY FOR MY PERSONAL USE CAME AROUND SOMETHING LIKE 51 POUNDS WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO 3,672 INDIAN RUPEES ETC , MY MD WAS FURIOUS AND SEND ME NOTE. IT IS TRUE. ONE CANNOT USE LAVISHNESS WHETHER A BAHU OR EMPLOYEE OF COMPANY . IT IS HARD MONEY. MODIS ARE DEFINATELY RICH PEOPLE AND LAVISH PEOPLE LOOK AT THEIR CUTLERY, CLOTHES, HOUSE ITSELF , BUT WHAT THE HELL WILL BAHUS DO, IF THEY DONT EVEN SUPPORT TH EBUSINESS AND NO WORK IN HOUSE ALSO...

YES THERE ARE SOME WRONGS IN HOUSE OF TOO MUCH STRICTNESS, BUT IT IS CORRECT MONEY SHOULD NOT BE WASTED AND ONCE IN WHILE IS OK. BUT 3000 RS BILL JUST FOR A RASHI LIKE RAT SPENDING ON HER PERSONAL CELL AND 5000 AT ONE SHOT ON PARLOUR... 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

always use money wisely - whosoevers it is
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But rashi users her phone 4 WRONG doings.....this is what koli wants to catch umilla red handed...
simi_1 thumbnail
@shon , just a friendly reminder, dont type in Upper case, as it is against IF rules

and yes I do agree that we must use our money wisely
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have to agree and say money does not grow on tree, I also earn my money in dollar amt, but the things you have to do to earn even that one dollar makes you appreciate money more, what kind a business in Rashi doing anyways, nothing but talkint to her mom all day.

As far as being treated like Naukarani,  well in America we don't have maids like India, we do all our work ourselves, that is working outside of the home all day, and these women are traditional housewives, what is a shame in doing work in your home, you can't sit around all day.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly.... when i was working in India, my whole bill (personal as well as work, used to come to Rs. 2500... but i can be excused as i was living away from family and friends and my only communication was through mobile... so am not sure how long Rashi spoke to her mom to incur Rs 3000 as bill....

and its not about rich or poor... its about understanding the value of money.... which is sorely lacking in Rashi
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I have to agree and say money does not grow on tree, I also earn my money in dollar amt, but the things you have to do to earn even that one dollar makes you appreciate money more, what kind a business in Rashi doing anyways, nothing but talkint to her mom all day.

As far as being treated like Naukarani,  well in America we don't have maids like India, we do all our work ourselves, that is working outside of the home all day, and these women are traditional housewives, what is a shame in doing work in your home, you can't sit around all day.

have to agree with you on the concept of "there is no shame in working for and pampering your family" and there is no excuse for someone spending something they haven't put any effort to earn...
even in India housewives do all the work to make home life easy for their husbands and thus earn the right to walk shoulder-to-shoulder with their husbands....

even multimillionaires work day-in and day-out to earn their money... so why is their money worth any less