•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Well as per what was shown yesterday, I am damn sure that Ranchod/Siddharth identity will not be revealed until Karan is almost fit/ out of coma. The No. of tyms his truth were almost out he was saved one way or the other. First was when Massi & shelly asked him to apply sindoor to Abha nd prove dat he is Karan and he escaped as his phone rang, d second tym again d same thing infront of the whole family he was asked to do and Abha fainted and he was saved and the Third tym was yesterday when he told Abha about him if being siddharth nd she started feeling sick and again d matter was hung there itself. So with all this I have a feeling dat siddharths real identity will not be out until Karan will almost be back to Swarn Bhavan. Den may be he will reveal dat he had actually gone to Mumbai in search of some one named Ranchod Tiwari and may be he may tell him d address and so on……..and by now I can c sidd too always telling dat he is ranchod and not karan so dis proves dat sooner or later now he will accept his name as ranchod and hoping dat dey find their lost member soon…………..Till den need to bear "dis joota Karan ka Drama"by sidh...

oh no..........it will be too long.........hope this cv's show   karan's speedy recovery
Originally posted by khyser2k11

oh no..........it will be too long.........hope this cv's show   karan's speedy recovery

@ khyser 'm too hoping 4 same but the rate at which this show is moving on naaa no hopes for d same..... 
maybe the Tiwari that came to SB yesterday is Ranchod's dad ( the one that Jaggu had given Ranchod off to)  and he is now greedy for more and has come to strike a deal with Jaggu . But instead of Jaggu he will meet Sidd  and mistake him for Karan  or may understand its Sid and try to rope him in the deal .... lots of options .... Yeah but looks like Karan will not be back to SB soon ... some new drama they will start now ...
Yeah I am getting sick of how many times they are showing that Karan is almost finished and comes back.... I don't want him to die of course but it's rather boring to see the same thing over and over again. Just the way Sid is forever trying to tell Abha that he is Sid not Karan and then back to square 1 again. If he is not meant to tell just yet, why are CV's boring us with the same rubbish. they could show few months later or change our focus to the likes of Saania and Sanskar getting over their loss or Kanika realizing her bad ways, etc. I am just sick of watching the same rubbish everyday.... As if greedy massi was not enough that another gold-digger has crept up now!!! Sheeesh........it's really dragging!!!😡