Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

If it wasn't for the the body and hair & makeup, Katrina is a below average looker (for a bolly "actress")

eh.. different strokes. She consistently wins all the polls on The Sexiest, The Most Beautiful.. yada yada. People throng to the halls to see her.. presumably not for acting. The Male forums positively go into overdrive whenever her pictures are posted.

Originally posted by: chocobear88

What if a girl more fair than nargis comes into RK's life😆 

Bechari Nargis😆
There is something exotic and delicately doll-like about Nargis. I fell in love with her the first time I saw this pic.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina looks better.

I have a feeling this topic will close. Comparison topics aren't allowed!
chocobear thumbnail
I have two prospects for RK and m sure neetu wont reject them they are milky white😍

Edited by chocobear88 - 13 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

eh.. different strokes. She consistently wins all the polls on The Sexiest, The Most Beautiful.. yada yada. People throng to the halls to see her.. presumably not for acting. The Male forums positively go into overdrive whenever her pictures are posted.

males are easily fooled. Makeup can do a lot. Her body is also pretty hot. Her skin too, she's been getting drastic treatments for her skin to make it smooth and glossy. Plus she's fair and acts all innocent. What more can foreign obsessed Indian guys want? But in terms of face structure, I find her very manly looking. Her lip job definitely made her look more feminine.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I also don't think Kat is that beautiful.  she doesn't have very gorgeous features.  But what makes Kat look good, is her hair, her lip job she has done, and her hot body.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont' know. I find Kareena to look much more manly than Katrina. Her jaws and nose could pass of as belonging to any male face. But she is considered to be beautiful by many. Most faces with strong bone structure tend to look androgynous.. Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Hilary Swank. And faces with really delicate features aren't considered striking enough. it's hard to strike the perfect balance.
And beauty is so subjective. There are so many posters who think Ash looks hideous. Now say what?
Edited by Relda - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

Both are pretty but Katrina has a tendency to look like a horse sometimes so I'd pick Nargis.

🤣  A horse?  Isn't that a bit to harsh? 
I think both Kat and Kareena are "horse-faces" but I can see what Eraser meant by exotic-looking when it comes to Nargis

I'm so used to these Bolly celebs with their makeup that you forget that what they appear as are just illusions