Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kokila ji.........

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HI...GUYS....what you think in the precap why kokila ji go to urmis house to caught her for about his kalakari mess....i think no kokila ji listen the conversation of baa and her son....i think she will go there to see the kinjal and her room that inspect is AC comes or not...without any reason she dont go to the urmis house.....what you guys think...is right or no......😉

Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

are you gone bonkers , kokila deos everything with rhyme or reason.
bloody hell thsi saas for rashi shd have been form day 1, then koki ould have gone out everywhere catching rat rasheeee.

yes, koki comes to urmis house to inspect ac -required or not required

and yes what this baaa yaar bistar pe chup chap padey rehne ka chodkey she is more worried abt kinjla and giving goodies to urmila.

but yet again again kokikla speaks even before all urmila has to puke out😡, i wnat tkoki o hear rashi or urmi calling koki kagadeee

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shon703

are you gone bonkers , kokila deos everything with rhyme or reason.

bloody hell thsi saas for rashi shd have been form day 1, then koki ould have gone out everywhere catching rat rasheeee.

yes, koki comes to urmis house to inspect ac -required or not required

and yes what this baaa yaar bistar pe chup chap padey rehne ka chodkey she is more worried abt kinjla and giving goodies to urmila.

but yet again again kokikla speaks even before all urmila has to puke out😡, i wnat tkoki o hear rashi or urmi calling koki kagadeee

i dont understand your post ..... 

Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
 i
me tooo    
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont care why she went but glad she did ....i think she's going to provide kinjal with a pedestal fan not AC 

Great timing Kokila 👏