Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 10

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It reminds me why I like her. She is so fun. She picks imran over ranbir and deepika over anushka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

cute interview!she answers like a little girl!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love love LOVE the way she talks...its so cute<3 she's so giggly..not the annoying kind...love her =P
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sonam looks so beautiful. I agree amrita in aisha was the part that I like about the movie, she reminded me of genelia
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she's becoming so annoying by each of her interview..at first she says no one finds ranbir sexy and now she herself says oh ranbir is hot :/
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

she's becoming so annoying by each of her interview..at first she says no one finds ranbir sexy and now she herself says oh ranbir is hot :/

Hot and sexy dont have to mean the same thing do they? Obviously sexy = sex appeal, but hot can just be cool or attractive?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i love love LOVE the way she talks...its so cute<3 she's so giggly..not the annoying kind...love her =P

😆  yeeeppp she's like how I am at home.... that's why I love her! instant connection! 😆 no wonder the girl gets picked on....i realized long time back to leave this me at home 😆

One advice for Sonam Kapoor: It's been 4 years. Stop taking Deepika and Ranbir's name in every damn interview. If talking about them annoys you then you should STOP talking about them. If you can keep mum on Malhotra boy then what triggers you when it comes to Deepika and Ranbir? Enough already. Move on.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm getting fed up every week the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Sonam does look cute. I love her giggles. She is adorable!