Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 6

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I can't wait for Mausam either! It looks really good 😊 But it seems like two films im really excitied about- Mausam and Rockstar, are taking the longest time to complete! 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I can't wait for Mausam either! It looks really good 😊 But it seems like two films im really excitied about- Mausam and Rockstar, are taking the longest time to complete! 😒

You're under arrest...for stealing my thoughts  ðŸ˜†

lame I know ðŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chocogurl

I liked this interview! The answers came right from her heart. They weren't exactly perfect... but that's what makes Sonam, Sonam.

Some members here are saying she should stop talking about Ranbir. Well..she was asked about Ranbir; so either she answers or doesn't. If she says "no comment" people may assume it in a wrong manner. So she just answered; said her thoughts and moved on. I have to agree with her one point here though; interviewers always asking her about Ranbir and Deepika is annoying. Most of her interviews, right from her debut, have the name "Ranbir" or "Deepika" incorporated in it.

Now about the whole "victim" thing.. well she is not exactly an innocent victim. She did see this coming.  When she was on KWK, she should have just stayed quiet, if she didn't want to get caught up in all this mess. But she didn't, and she got publicity out of it...so its all good, I guess? I'm just a bit upset.. because I loved Ranbir & Sonam's pairing; hopefully this situation won't ruin their chances of starring together again.

Anyways, thanks for posting the interview :)

Agree with the bold comments. It's not all Sonam's fault that all her interviews have Deepika and Ranbir and Abbhay in it! THe media people keep asking her the same old boring questions. Really, these people need to come up with new questions to ask the stars! It's always same stuff!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail

^ Agreed lekin bechare media ppl kya kare...it's not like her films are worth talking about 😆 

Plus they need a masaledar interview with a good headline...when Sonam opens up her trap about Ranbir, Deepika or Abhay this is guaranteed..😉
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I think her film Mausam is worth talking about. But media people know, they are not gonna get any headline news from movies! THey want Sonam to make some digs at stars. Now that's big news!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Yeah I can't wait for Masuam!!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
It's weird because before she used to say how close she was to Ranbir even after Saawariya etc etc...either she was lying all that time and they were never so buddy buddy or  things got really sour post KWK
Just like Ranbir did not comment on it because of his upbrining?

Ditz alert! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I stopped reading after this, I can't stop laughing. ðŸ¤£ This one is almost as good as Bebo's computer-beauty relationship. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Well people are not gonna stay friends forever. Fights happen, arguments happen, people stop working together...at that time she was always with Ranbir because of the promotion of the film and what not..so they were close...and now they are both busy. What's the big deal if they are not friends?
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago