DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I havent got my heart broken by Ranbir...

she so has...

Seriously she & DP have to stop harping about RK. The guy has kept quiet and shown a lot of class.  Okay they came together in KWK, bitched had some fun. Now enough is enough.

At least DP has stopped talking about him recently, now Sonam should.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
And she says she got caught in the cross fire & she is the unfortunate victim.

please she is 25 or 26 not 6. She knew very well as to what she was saying. Not one put a gun on her head to comment about Ranbir's package or to review Ranbir's BF skills.

Instead of saying to others 2 get a life and shouting on every mag interview hes my frneds shes not my and blahh blahh....... stop whining sonam !!  make ur career first and then talk abut others. !
i m soo sure no body frm the industry also wants to be her frend 😆 she is soo boring !
Looking at these girls and their interviews has made me appreciate Ranbir more... The way he has handled this... Every chance they get they keep bringing up Ranbir's name...
Oh my god...all she does is blab on about other who she 'doesn't want to give importance to'. 🤪 Honestly, if it wasn't for her tiffs or whatever you want to call it, with Ash, Deepika, Ranbir and Abhay then she wouldn't even be talked about.

She called herself a victim? 😳😆 Yeah sure, she saw the opportunity and took it....no one forced her to talk. Deepika is atleast directly involved since Ranbir supposedly cheated on her but Sonam just jumped inn for her own amusement!
I bet it stings her somewhere that Deepika said what she did and still Ranbir is doing a film with her but her own chances are non-existent 😛

Also it's not like Ranbir can defend himself when now everything about him is in the open...People from PC to Ajay to Madhuri made fun of him. I think he just doesn't want to get more embarrased so he decided to not speak and seem like he's the victim of something. His father is doing more than enough blabing for him 😆
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yeah... Its more like Sonam and Rishi are cousins.... So Sonam is a distant aunt of Ranbir...😲 ðŸ˜†

😲😲
Sonam and Ranbir are not related. Sonam's grandfather used to be Shammi or Shashi Kapoor's manager...their families are friends.

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

And she says she got caught in the cross fire & she is the unfortunate victim.

please she is 25 or 26 not 6. She knew very well as to what she was saying. Not one put a gun on her head to comment about Ranbir's package or to review Ranbir's BF skills.

I totally forgot to mention the unfortunate victim part. W*H lmao. talk about being melodramatic. 😆
she is a loud mouth, but she looks like a 18 years old girl...
i wannt ranbir to tell sona that he is her nephew 😆

so she is bua to karishma annd kareena as well..lol
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago