DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah... Its more like Sonam and Rishi are cousins.... So Sonam is a distant aunt of Ranbir...๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

^Really choco? I thought that was media over-hype because Ranbir was dating her newbie rival Deepika

If not, then anything is possible in Bollywood
I know people who are first cousins and married but it's not something that I would do

even i won't prefer that. yess media too hyped it but wasnt it quite evident on sonam's part๐Ÿ˜•even post the release of sawaariya in almost all her interviews she used to go gaga over him, ask her anything like perfect man sexy man al she used to say was RK and RK and deepika were dating then๐Ÿ˜• 
these BW ppl are sooo weird i must say
Originally posted by chocobear88

even i won't prefer that. yess media too hyped it but wasnt it quite evident on sonam's part๐Ÿ˜•even post the release of sawaariya in almost all her interviews she used to go gaga over him, ask her anything like perfect man sexy man al she used to say was RK and RK and deepika were dating then๐Ÿ˜• 
these BW ppl are sooo weird i must say

I never knew....but that's when I bowed out of this forum so I stopped tracking Bollywood then

Very weird indeed
i guess they worked together then and they still had contact.now they aren't workin n have no contact.i understand that.

i think this was a good interview though.i loved what she said about abhay too.i had many friends like that who i thought were harmless n my well wishers but they turned around n bitched bout me.it was very relatable.i hope mausam does well for her.
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
why does she always bring up her upbringing to defend herself 
Originally posted by MissIffiy

why does she always bring up her upbringing to defend herself 

Tell me about it ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yeah... Its more like Sonam and Rishi are cousins.... So Sonam is a distant aunt of Ranbir...๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃadhi kamariya se aayi ki aayi ab aunty ki baari aunty no 1๐Ÿ˜Ž
yeah her upbringin n everyone else's.such an annoyin thing to talk about especially when she herself made more than her share of mistakes inspite of her oh so wonderful upbringing. ๐Ÿ˜† am not degradin her but she needs to stop talkin bout that.
Originally posted by mj_applehead

yeah her upbringin n everyone else's.such an annoyin thing to talk about especially when she herself made more than her share of mistakes inspite of her oh so wonderful upbringing. ๐Ÿ˜† am not degradin her but she needs to stop talkin bout that.

lol she mentioned  the well brought up part so many times during this interview. ๐Ÿ˜• weird.

The interview was nice overall though. Enjoyed reading it...the part about Ranbir however, towards the end wasn't really necessary..when she said no one finds him hot or sexy or whatever it was..๐Ÿ˜†, but I'm sure such comments won't make much difference to Ranbir anyways. He's too busy changing girls 24/7 to really bother.
Edited by starstuck - 13 years ago
Originally posted by starstuck

lol she mentioned  the well brought up part so many times during this interview. ๐Ÿ˜• weird.

The interview was nice overall though. Enjoyed reading it...the part about Ranbir however, towards the end wasn't really necessary..when she said no one finds him hot or sexy or whatever it was..๐Ÿ˜†, but I'm sure such comments won't make much difference to Ranbir anyways. He's too busy changing girls 24/7 to really bother.

๐Ÿ˜†

Her interview was good but yh her and Ranbir not friends๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• and yh two actresses cannot be friends๐Ÿ˜‰