...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
any guess guys what will be the result of the divorce case ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really hope they dont divorce as the whole mess was caused by Malti's mother. But if she has anything to do with it, she'll make sure they get divorced. I hope Malti doesnt listen to her mother.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I feel Chaturvedi Family would loose the case. And may be Divorce would be granted but with a period of 1-2 month and during this period Malthi would realise her mistake and decide to get back
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think divorce would be given as there are so many other accusations also going on..
in the meanwhile i guess malti might realize what she did was wrong may be due to her friendship with tanya.. she might not know so soon that toasty is tanya but indirectly upon listening to tanya she might realize her mistakes and may come back..
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever court result, it will be in Chaturs favor in the end, also I feel this is first time Malti in court room, before her mom has been handling all alone like she said to lawyer in yesterdays episode.

I feel before or soon after hearing Malti will know who is Tanya, and she will realize her mistake(actually Moms😕)

She knows how Tanya is loved by her family and she said herself how Tanya get freedom and love, there must be wrong she did...
And she knows Tanya is not manipulating, so she must have earned the love which she obviously didn't try..

Want to see her asking her mom openly why she did it and played with her life, instead of teaching her she made her a scapegoat.

Actauly even Pashu feels, his dad should have guided him to happy marriage so looking forward to how they both, separately confront their parents, who are equally responsible.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetha_6

i dont think divorce would be given as there are so many other accusations also going on..

in the meanwhile i guess malti might realize what she did was wrong may be due to her friendship with tanya.. she might not know so soon that toasty is tanya but indirectly upon listening to tanya she might realize her mistakes and may come back..

i agree
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am be wrong but the Judge will ask Malti to live the house for some period and than if she still was the divorce, he will grant it.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
hm..i feel Chaturs will lose it !! its a bad world afterall .. law ia not always in favour of boys side
later she will realize her mistake will def back with the help of Tanya
tvserial245 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

hm..i feel Chaturs will lose it !! its a bad world afterall .. law ia not always in favour of boys side
later she will realize her mistake will def back with the help of Tanya

This is not real life, this is a story so i am VERY confident that Chaturs will win at the end.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvserial245

This is not real life, this is a story so i am VERY confident that Chaturs will win at the end.

i know its a show not a real life ... but shows are inspired from real life stories..
saying it coz ... i hv seen in life and in such cases things are not in favour of boys side.