Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Bebo was talking about how it was difficult for her to adjust in her sasural.
Isn't it too ridiculous that they keep bringing up the sasural and AmBo's home, but never tell us where did it disappear ??? πŸ˜• If there actually is a sasural, then what are AmBo doing here ???
And AmBo are always too caring about everyone, then why not about their own family ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
During the misunderstanding track; Bebo was planning to leave the Narang House and go to the Malhotra House after Saru's godh bharai. Now Saru's godh bharai is over and so also her delivery. Still AmBo are not planning to go back. If both of them leaves the Narang House; Manji's torture would be over. I wonder why both are still staying at the Narang House. Bebo was a sanskari ladki who believed that there is no place for a married women at her mayka and Amrit never liked to accept any favors from his in-laws. Wonder where their habits have disappeared
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I Miss Amrit Family And Want Them Back, They Have To Be Back. We Have To Start A Mission Bring Amrit Family Back In Any Cost I Love Malhotra Family, When These Cv's Going Reveal What Happened To Amrit Family. No One Caring About Malhotra Family Not Even Amrit Before He Was Talking And Asking About His Family To GG When Bebo Was Going To Kick GG Out Of The House What Happened To AmBo And The Family There Don't Care About Malhotra Family Anymore Wht Love Amrit Has For His Family Before When His Family Was Misunderstanding Him He Cared About Them But Now He Doesn't Care About Them Always aout Bebo What This Amrit And Bebo What Happened To You Do You Love Your Sasural Family
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if they have made amrit house and his family disappear then why do they always bring this sasural, and amrit family and bebo's sasural still exist then i would love to see her in her sasural instead of maayka.... and if not then CV's needs to stop bringing bebo's sasural..
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bring back Babloo bhaiya!!  We want Babloo Bhaiya!!
Ambofan thumbnail
Yeah there are only 3 options right now:

1. AmBo go back to their home n live with Malhotra family
2. Or they show us that Malhotra family died some way.
3. Or they just stop bringing up the issue...

I know no. 3 is least convincing but atleast they can do this if they don't know what else to do.
sinhactnt thumbnail
I miss Amrit's headboard, and the matching bedsheets!!
sinhactnt thumbnail
I even miss the staircase ...

Maybe the rent for the Malhotra house set went up, and CVs are saving money.

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG kkoi bed sheet, to kkoi staircase miss kar raha hai, well i am missing the whole malhotra house, it was really nice. and miss babloo bhayya tooπŸ˜‰
Ambofan thumbnail
Yeah AmBo used to come down the stairs in the morning, Amrit holding his lappy bag with Bebo following him.. That was cute...