Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

Folding clothes by sets??? How can a blind person make out which are matching sets????😉

ya but iccha's expression's were not at all suspicious...instead so nicely she spoke to her with a big smile...i dont think she found out the truth abt saachi. 

Welcome Jaya ðŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh she was making sets, then though icha has to be blind if she didnot notice it , 😆.well did they eloborate it further ?? an

and when that Chandler fiasco happened did anyone ask for Sanchi ??
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana1

ya but iccha's expression's were not at all suspicious...instead so nicely she spoke to her with a big smile...i dont think she found out the truth abt saachi. 

Welcome Jaya ðŸ˜ƒ

That might be a ploy to throw us off guard but they cleared showed the sorting out of the clothes by colour...........and Ichcha has never knocked before going in.........but I could be wrong.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

oh she was making sets, then though icha has to be blind if she didnot notice it , 😆.well did they eloborate it further ?? an

and when that Chandler fiasco happened did anyone ask for Sanchi ??

Nope..........here I think Kasa will come into the picture at some stage. I am sure they will find that the rope was cut and then the accusations will begin.
TitansFan thumbnail
yes Kasa kaka will not leave it like that , he will do his side of research , but one look at chandler rope will clear things na, cutting and falling on own due to years of useage will be different..

May be icha over looked that clothes part ?? or she may rem it later
groucho thumbnail

yes Kasa kaka will not leave it like that , he will do his side of research , but one look at chandler rope will clear things na, cutting and falling on own due to years of useage will be different..

May be icha over looked that clothes part ?? or she may rem it later

I am rather hoping she will solve the S & S track...........but hope has not really got me very far.
TitansFan thumbnail
she can do it only if she is away from b house , Tapni, and all other tensions , veer odds behavior is ruining her mind , and she can never look beyond that for now , but lets see

i hope ammo comes and lives in this family ,
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
e

me too perplexed why all this worry n tension over Ichcha's pregnancy is shown ..its just 2-3 months ...everyday we hav the story in circles ..ammo worrying ..Ichcha worrying ..taps showing off her pregnancy.....naani taunting Icha over the baby thing 

Do they really want to show an infertility track

But I agree with aahana in all shows they show the woman being branded infertile..this cud b something new ....

TitansFan thumbnail
Hmm but how many times did they actually consuminated , just once ?? since most of the time icha is running away or is sleeping with sanchi , icha has to think this before running to doc 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm but how many times did they actually consuminated , just once ?? since most of the time icha is running away or is sleeping with sanchi , icha has to think this before running to doc 

but there is sumthing fishy when they show worries over her pregnancy when its just 2-3 months ..they hav hardly consummated twice mayb ....mayb the clues for sumthing drastic 

But given a choice I want Veer to b infertile lolzz😆

I just wonder what comes next ....is she going to sacrifice herself for the family ..she is d shield