Another twist...Can veer not becuma father?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
After hearing Ammo may be Veer will go to the doctor on his own to confirm.....or ideally he should discuss with ichcha as they have a severe communication issue these days.....then they can start spending more time with each other, shift in the same room now.......bahut hoh gayee sachchi kee khatir they should start thinking about themselves now.........getting hurt is a good thing this way hopefully he can spend more time with ichcha......but nani abhee bhee nahee chodegee ichcha koh aakkar kahegee natak kar rahee hai Veer koh apneh pass laneh ka which she has already said to Taps - that ichcha kee choti see kharoch hai......kaun lakar khilayega khanah ichcha koh? Satya yah Veer?
Originally posted by sps0114

After hearing Ammo may be Veer will go to the doctor on his own to confirm.....or ideally he should discuss with ichcha as they have a severe communication issue these days.....then they can start spending more time with each other, shift in the same room now.......bahut hoh gayee sachchi kee khatir they should start thinking about themselves now.........getting hurt is a good thing this way hopefully he can spend more time with ichcha......but nani abhee bhee nahee chodegee ichcha koh aakkar kahegee natak kar rahee hai Veer koh apneh pass laneh ka which she has already said to Taps - that ichcha kee choti see kharoch hai......kaun lakar khilayega khanah ichcha koh? Satya yah Veer?

Ichcha may not want to leave Sanchi because she knows that Sanchi is not blind.............so there is some element of suspicion here...............this is my feeling..........but they can certainly go for a doctors visit.😊
I do hope they show Veer having a problem, but to be really honest, I don't think Veer and Iccha have done 'anything' seriously to have the baby. I mean, if you want to have a baby, you need to be trying really hard, and not really staying in seperate rooms etc etc. 

So, another thought is that Iccha and Veer will tell ammo that they had decided that Iccha has to take care of Saachi and so she sleeps with her. Maybe ammo will then drum some sense into their heads. 

So, three options: 

1. they go for med tests, and one of them has a prblm. 

2. They tell ammo that iccha is busy with saachi, and ammo gives them some life saving gyan. Iccha moves back with veer, and saachi gets annoyed and decides that she will agree to satya's plan to get rid of iccha. 

OR 

3. Veer overhears ammo, gets mad at ammo for interfering in their lives, or with Iccha (depends on what iccha replies), or iccha says something about taps, and veer gets all touchy feely abt others badmouthing the mommy of his baby, he decides iccha and taps are like each other (both insecure) and decides to let go of iccha in favor of taps and her tummy. 

Basically, option 3, veer turns negative, teams with Taps, and two negatives become a positive.....isn't that what Rashmi wanted? A positive turn out??

If it is option 1, again there are two options: 1. Veer has a problem (plllllllluuussssssssseeee CVs, let it be Veer)...he tackles it with dignity and in the end Iccha gets preggy. In the meantime, Taps is kicked out, Rathod picks her up, and keeps her in style. She gets money and the baby, but no veer.

I don't want to think of option 2. Begging the CVs, please do not make it Iccha's prb. I dont want to hear any more about her bad kismet. 
Yes that should be interesting twist 👍🏼

Only if they show Veer has a problem, then he will become suspicious of Taps again, but still act as though he is concerned about her and do the necessary investigations about her baby and its dad.. That way he will become the Hero again and will expose her this time also... I do not think they will let anybody else do the exposing and get credit for it.. This way they may once again establish that Veer is not Zero and make him gain his lost status with the viewers...

Satya... They have turned him into an outright villain and cold blooded murderer.. 

Rathod...They have made Rathod also a grey shaded character..  He is taking ages to take his next action just like Ichcha taking 10 min to say one word... Also he seems to enjoy playing 'cat and mouse' game with Tapasya and suddenly they will not turn him into a hero who exposes her... He may make an honourable woman out of Taps by marrying Taps and taking responsibility for the baby.. 

Sid...We do not know what happened to Sid and whether he also plays a part in taking revenge on Taps.. 

All these three characters are unfit to be heros and Veer only qualifies for it to a certain extent because he is at least good hearted and is led to believe the baby to be his and fooled by Tapasya..
         Most probably, they will go for medical tests the next day, as the doctor told iccha to come for changing the dressing in the wound. And, I too feel, the problem will lie with veer and he will start his own detective work to find out the truth about tapasya and will eventually expose her.

Anyways, veer is so dull nowadays, he desperately needs some jhatka to wake  him up from his zombie mode  to become the hero again.

It is high time that they expose tapasya, it is really dragging a lot and the most of the viewers are really fed up with it. Then after some happy veecha moments, they can build up satya -saachi story.
Originally posted by hermoinee

Only if they show Veer has a problem, then he will become suspicious of Taps again, but still act as though he is concerned about her and do the necessary investigations about her baby and its dad.. That way he will become the Hero again and will expose her this time also... I do not think they will let anybody else do the exposing and get credit for it.. This way they may once again establish that Veer is not Zero and make him gain his lost status with the viewers...

Satya... They have turned him into an outright villain and cold blooded murderer.. 

Rathod...They have made Rathod also a grey shaded character..  He is taking ages to take his next action just like Ichcha taking 10 min to say one word... Also he seems to enjoy playing 'cat and mouse' game with Tapasya and suddenly they will not turn him into a hero who exposes her... He may make an honourable woman out of Taps by marrying Taps and taking responsibility for the baby.. 

Sid...We do not know what happened to Sid and whether he also plays a part in taking revenge on Taps.. 

All these three characters are unfit to be heros and Veer only qualifies for it to a certain extent because he is at least good hearted and is led to believe the baby to be his and fooled by Tapasya..

Veer having a problem is the only way they can proceed with Ichcha's pregnancy track........I don't see any other solution..............as mentioned that will also put the cat amongst the pigeons as far as Tapasya's child is concerned.

Rathod............has really become a deep voice on the phone actor............useless.........and frankly his calls have made little difference to Tapasya's character as of now........who knows what might happen.

Satya has been very disappointing as a character............I thought his revenge would be cleverly executed and put the Bundelas in a tight fix.............now he is just a fumbling fool trying to get justice for his mother and themselves by trying to bump off the Bundelas namely Daddaji to start with.

Sid is history I feel.

I have never really thought of Veer as a hero..............more of a male lead...........so zero or hero matters little as long as the story has some merits.

Ichcha is the one I am watching.............will she or won't she improve.........is my question???
Originally posted by groucho

Veer having a problem is the only way they can proceed with Ichcha's pregnancy track........I don't see any other solution..............as mentioned that will also put the cat amongst the pigeons as far as Tapasya's child is concerned.

Rathod............has really become a deep voice on the phone actor............useless.........and frankly his calls have made little difference to Tapasya's character as of now........who knows what might happen.

Satya has been very disappointing as a character............I thought his revenge would be cleverly executed and put the Bundelas in a tight fix.............now he is just a fumbling fool trying to get justice for his mother and themselves by trying to bump off the Bundelas namely Daddaji to start with.

Sid is history I feel.

I have never really thought of Veer as a hero..............more of a male lead...........so zero or hero matters little as long as the story has some merits.

Ichcha is the one I am watching.............will she or won't she improve.........is my question???

I will be very happy if they make Ichcha expose Taps as Veer may not be fit to do it because of guilt and his emotional involvement with the child.. But given Ichcha's dumb brain, don't you think it is too much to expect from her?...😆
Originally posted by hermoinee

I will be very happy if they make Ichcha expose Taps as Veer may not be fit to do it because of guilt and his emotional involvement with the child.. But given Ichcha's dumb brain, don't you think it is too much to expect from her?...😆

😊 I know what you mean.............but all these characters are dumb for me now............so expectations are very limited.................I just wish some of us could turn this serial around.........my fingers are itching.................it is too late for some characters but certainly some could be salvaged and Ichcha is one of them.............BUT.with these CV's ..............I doubt if wishing is enough.

ICCHA WILL BE ALRIGHT BUT VEER WILL BE SHOWN HAVING SOME PROBLEM,I AGREE TAPU PREGANANCY WILL BE REVEALED.

GAURAV CHOPRA CLAIMINING HIS CHILD WILL BE PROVEN POSITIVE.