Another twist...Can veer not becuma father??

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
After ydays precap...

may be ichcha and veer go for a medical checkup....and there it is revealed veer cant be a father..u never know rightπŸ˜‰

and then tapasya madame gets exposed..what sayπŸ˜‰
waise bhi besharami ki hadd kar di usne.... she is carrying some1 elses child and using that to get veer..yuckkkkk!!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ichhca will have sum problem according to the reports(she was also shot once),this will be used by satya and sanchi to throw ichhca out of the house so that they can take revenge from the bundelas.
also they won't expose tapu so soon they will draaaaaaaaaaag it as long as they can and it will be done in a sat special.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rashi85

After ydays precap...

may be ichcha and veer go for a medical checkup....and there it is revealed veer cant be a father..u never know rightπŸ˜‰

and then tapasya madame gets exposed..what sayπŸ˜‰
waise bhi besharami ki hadd kar di usne.... she is carrying some1 elses child and using that to get veer..yuckkkkk!!🀒

u knoiw many ppl want it, but tappu exposure won't come so soon 😑
this is cvs trumpcard, they will drag it  till gofdknows when .
i think they will show iccha has a problem for now  cos she was shot once
thats my guess
but i hope i am proven wrong
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Veer's reports will suggest that he has a problem producing a child ....that will raise a doubt on tap's pregnancy... let her explain her way out of this one ...πŸ˜†this track wud be much more interesting than Ichcha having a problem... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
anulavb thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

u knoiw many ppl want it, but tappu exposure won't come so soon 😑
this is cvs trumpcard, they will drag it  till gofdknows when .
i think they will show iccha has a problem for now  cos she was shot once
thats my guess
but i hope i am proven wrong

If the CVs have any dimaag, they'll show Veer has a problem. If iccha has  a problem due to a gun shot wound, it would be a treatable one and in any case would not lead to primary infertility. But CVs homework to karte nahin hain, pata nahin kya dikhaenge!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I want it
I want it
I want it

Perfect lesson for the NEWLY TRANSFORMED Veer to wake up and smell the coffee.....

And this can do good to Tapasya's child as well,
I am 100% sure she's gonna kill Raghu out of frustration.
And Then Veecha can adopt her baby........

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Veer's reports will suggest that he has a problem producing a child ....that will raise a doubt on tap's pregnancy... let her explain her way out of this one ...πŸ˜†this track wud be much more interesting than Ichcha having a problem... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I agree Ichcha having a problem will not solve anything but add to more misery for all of us..............there is logic to Veer having a problem because that has repercussions for Tapasya and the baby.😊
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I agree Ichcha having a problem will not solve anything but add to more misery for all of us..............there is logic to Veer having a problem because that has repercussions for Tapasya and the baby.😊

You are right - this is the only good that would come out of Veer having a problem........but this will mean quick exposure of Taps or when Veer come to know he will take time to get the truth out of Taps.....'coz Taps can never seak the truth easily.....
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

You are right - this is the only good that would come out of Veer having a problem........but this will mean quick exposure of Taps or when Veer come to know he will take time to get the truth out of Taps.....'coz Taps can never seak the truth easily.....

I am rather hoping that Ichcha will come out with the truth..........Veer is not in the mood these days.......πŸ˜‰
gf58 thumbnail
you are right

aisi bakwas serial kabhi nahi dekhi.....

besharmi ki bhi hud hoti hai

audience ko bewakoof banane ki bhi hud hoti hai