Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lust/Love? || AR/KaJen OS || For Sahar <3 (Page 8)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Firstly am not sure what I need to write to you about the OS Stern Smile I am out of words .
You are so amazing with words Phatty ,one cant help get drawn into the story Embarrassed 

I lovee the story Phatty the whole concept is so different,We'd normally read something totally opposite where Riddhima is the victim ,simple and family oriented and Armaan the one who doesnt believe in it.But this was a suprise and I think thats what it makes the OS so different and beautiful to read !.

You've written and expressed evverything so beautifullyy .It sooo freakin HOTT Blushing And since we're always having KaJen on our mind,especially when we read this it makes it all even more HOT LOL

The bit where she coldly leaves him ,and he is so shocked ,one really feels bad for him and knowing later that he got divorced and what Riddhima did to him wasnt his first ,makes you feel even worse about it ! 
Awww Armaan's a single father Stern Smile the bit where he answers back to her ,you just know she is going to feel bad and guilty at once for what she did .

I like how their life moves a full circle getting them to face each other again and this time only for good !  

Loved the OS 
I am going back to read it once again !! 

You are so sweet, Ankita! Aw. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad you likey! <3

Yes! Armaan's single fatherhood made me actually quite interested!
Ah. Yes, the whole concept was inspired by SAHAR! My lovely genius who thought of it and depicted it to me, and from there, I wrote! It was so much fun writing it because this was a whole new angle on their love story. I'm so glad though!

Thanks so much for your beautiful comment, Anku! Muaaaaah <33

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia.khan

EDITED! 
Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

soooo WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! as promised i m heres with my COMMENT weeeeeeeeeee!! so like i loved loved the concept ! IT WAS AUHMAZING and veryyyy different!!! LOVED how armaan was the onee who WANTED A RELATIONSHIP and not just a ONE NIGHT STAND!!! loved loveddd itt <3 ! i dont think anyone has done that before tehe <3 ! SOO I LOVERS IT LOTS LOTS N LOTS <3 !!! everything was zara hakteee tehe <3 ! HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :| you know when i read ARMAAN WAS A DAD :| i was like sooo LIKE :| :| :| AND A DIVORCEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO (btw who was the ullu ki pathi anyways :S WHO WOULD LEAVE ARMAAN MALIK :S! hes so HOT :| ) anyways lmfao! i was sooo hurt psssht bechara went through soo much :( and even ridhima was such a heartless BEEP kameeni kahiin ki psssht </3 !!! but i was GLAD they confessed and got together! TEHEEE! LOVEDD LOVED THE ENDING IT WAS PERFECTOOOOOOOO <3 !!! i m anyways a sucker for romance and ... soo tehe this ff was a perfect comboo for moi <3 ! i loved the last bit when he said 

"Yes, we. That's what boyfriends and girlfriends do, right? Take care of each other?" 

LMFAOOO how cute <3 ! I LOVED THATTT BIT TEHEE <3 ! and her confussion n then she goes ... "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO" lmfaoooo ahhhhh that was sooo cute Day Dreaming

oh there was something esle i loved lmfaoooo 

"You see this finger, Mr. Armaan Malik, it can make you cum."

FRIGGEN SEXY :| i cant believe she said that :| HAYEEE that was hot tehe <3 ! i loved how ridhima was in control here <3 ! ahhh 

anyways with that i end my LONG COMMENT << lmfao loveddd itt babe! WRITE MORE OS <<!!!! 

Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT <3 

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOU! You are amazing <3 I got the BANANA KI BARAT! Wooooo~ I feel like I've accomplished something REALLY good =)) Thank you, love! I'm so glad you liked it!

Oh, definitely. Whoever left Armaan Malik was a dumbass << But nonetheless, he ended off happy! Hehe. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love your ittle comments, tehe. I KNOW. Omg, that finger line, rofll! There are so many memories behind it :$ Ufffff. I'm so happy you liked it! YAY :D <33

I'm also really glad you liked the concept! "TEHEEE! LOVEDD LOVED THE ENDING IT WAS PERFECTOOOOOOOO <3 !!! i m anyways a sucker for romance and ... soo tehe this ff was a perfect comboo for moi" LOL, you make me smileeeeeeeeee!

MUAAAAAAAH THANK YOOOOOOOU! <333
kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hello

OMG i just loved ur os

it was hawwt to say the least....

too good Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.

RUBA-SIDDIQUI Goldie
RUBA-SIDDIQUI
RUBA-SIDDIQUI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome os
liked it
do write more
thnx 4 the pm

awarapan.

nIhArIkA Senior Member
nIhArIkA
nIhArIkA

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey it was awesome..

awarapan.

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
RESERVED!!!

So much to write Phatty!!!!!

Edited::

Firstly...the KaJen Avi is so damn HOT.....

I totally lovedddd ur OS...full of emotions n expressions!!! thats what m feeling after reading!!!
u goes in kajen land while reading this OS...

i was in so romantic feel...extra wali heheLOLLOL then all of a sudden a phrase came
her full watermelon glossed lips

ROFLLL what u were upto??? i died laughing hehehe

n then moving on their dance...(Can i imagine their salsa...but naa its a slow song in which they came more closer...they started feeling each other)..awww i loved their para..

"
kiss on Armaan's full velvety lips."
OMGGG this sounds so tempting phatty....ermmm i want to say something on this...will ask u on msn...i shud not say here Wink

"
"You see this finger, Mr. Armaan Malik, it can make you cum.""
whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is gal...best phrase in ur OS..hehe u made me imagine moreeeeBig smileBig smileWink

Then everything was going so smooth, rough n wild hehe n then this line makes me sure that this can be only our Armaan tehe ;)
"You're absolutely f**king gorgeous; I need you to know that. You're okay with this, right?" He stated, making sure.

I totally enjoyed ur OS...makes me feel thru 16th sept epi of AR...

Awesomestttt Smile Keep Writing Big smile

Loadssss of Loveeee

Divzzz Heart

Edited by -Divz- - 20 March 2011 at 1:58am

awarapan.

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Edited my box on Page 3. Smile