Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddhika_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
AMAZINNNNNNNNNn Phattyy 👏
I Love the way its written :D
Its like characters reversed with Riddhima being the confident one here...the not so soft one...nd Armaan being the introvert....lol
I loveee the wa u described hw they gt attracted towards each other nd get pulled towards each other😳 nd the ahemmm night scene description is all☺️ tehe
I want u tto write more nd more stuff...
keep up the gud work baby ❤️
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome os
loved it
mindblowing concept
loved armaan
thanks 4 sharing
thanks 4 da pm
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

One word to describe your OS!! WOWWWWWW I loveeed it :) It was soo gooodd. You really need to write more often! The description and characters and all were soo perfect!!

The concept was good I really enjoyed reading it <3 I think this is the 1st story in which Riddhima and Armaan's characters are switched. But I'm glad you did it, I liked Riddhima's character. The fact that she is confident and not the one who is so shy and simple.

I loved every single bit of this OS! Everything was soo hottt rofl honestly I don't even know what to write because you have written soo beautifully that I can't even express how much I loved this.

It was a shocker for some parts but it was amazingggg!! Armaan being the single father was quite interesting, it actually amazed me.

Overall awesome OS beautifully written and you need to write more often hun! I loved your concept and everything :) :)

Edited by Samiyah258 - 13 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
PHATYYY..that was just awsummmm...luved it absolutely..u r just fantastic writer...and primarily  I luved ridz character...it was different from her usual seedhi saadhi types LOLLL...and AR chemistry romantic ..just tuk my hear away ..do write more dear..its LOVELYYYY:)))))

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
phatty edited my post on page 2!!!!!!!!!! and will read the os's that u posted the link for ;)
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there beautiful! ;) Finally back to edit my post. :$ 

Firstly, I seriously envy you for how beautifully you write. It's just...amazing. I don't think I can put it into words how well you write, seriously. I know I sound cheesy but IDC I'm being honest. I don't even know if my comment will do any justice to your OS but anyway ~

I was SO into the OS that I didn't realise when it ended. It was just so HOT. :| I didn't want it to end, especially with they way you had written it out, it was so gripping and kept me till the edge of my seat till the very end. I LOVE Ridhima's character in your OS. I was really tired of reading/writing about the oh-so-innocent Ridhima and bad boy Armaan. This was something different, which just added to my interest in the OS. I wouldn't have been able to imagine Ridhima in such a character had you not portrayed her so well. <3

I seriously loved how they both had a past which sorta drew them closer! The passionate scene was described so well, I had butterflies in my stomach :| LOL. It was so unexpected but I loved it tehe :$ ARmaan's character was just WOW. I love reading about Armaan more than Ridhima in FF's/OS's to be honest..I always look forward to his entrance. It was nice to see how both of them noticed each to such a great extent. It was as if just one sight was enough for them to look forward to their next meeting/interaction. I hope I'm making sense. :$ Anywhooooo, Phatty you did a GREAT job! Seriously, I am in awe of your writing and this is the hundredth time I'm saying it but I DO mean it. =) Pleaseee write more often, we need flawless writers like you! <3 Muaaah!

- Mel. 

PS: I LOVED Armaan and his daughter, I would've loved to see their interaction but it's all good, hehe! I can imagine him as a father! <3
Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was f**kING HOT😛loved it Phatty😉Read an OS after so long, school is boring but this OS bought life 2 it for a while😆thanks 4 the pm nai to mujhe pata bhi na hota😳Awesome👏

Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..............WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
really this is one of BEST OS i've ever read...:) completely cute...hot....romantic.....lovable....passionate......sweet and above all KAJENIOUS....<3
really Phatty it is amazing..... i've read one of ur os before as well long time but this beats that one too....:)
really amazing work....love how u write n excited to see ur work with Sary n Rabia...:) will look forward to it...:)
btw completelyy fell in love with ARR/KAJEN once again.......<3
Thanx to Sary for posting the link on her os thread....:)

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome phatty... the whole story is very well written. I am so happy to meet this hot n sexy Ridhima... Never thought she can  go for   a one night stand and cool about it..😉

Do write more and thnx for the PM..
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was sooooooooo amazing....

simply beautiful...

loved the concept alot..........

marvelous...........

thnx for the pm.................