Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
"I wouldn't expect a heartless bitch like you to understand the responsibilities of a single father, now would I?" 

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG YOU USED MY SUGGESTED LINE :| :| :| :| :| AHHHHHHHHHHHH it sounds hotter in the context *yahoo* I love this! I am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee with this Armaan tehe
soundsofcedar thumbnail
I know I could save all these comments for erm my huge comment but W T H it's my birthday OS :P OMFG YOU MADE MUSKI AND ARMAAN have a heart to heart /whoo I love you and do I sense Riddhima finally turning a new leaf tehe
soundsofcedar thumbnail
"Well then, there's a mutual feeling. I love you too, Ridhima." 

OH MY GOD I love that :| :| :| BEST come back after a confession hayeeeeeeeeee :| :| :| I am melllllllllting and I aint even the wicked witch of west :P LOL
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
O.M.G PHATTY<3 Psshhhhhhhhhhttttttttt!!!!!! OMG<3⭐️ this was like the best AR OS I have ever read<3 seriously it was sooooooooo hawwwttttttt!!!!!!! I could soo picture everything in my head as I was reading!!! I was soo glued to it I didn't want it to end!! Miss.Sary ur soo lucky!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ Phatty u have to leep writing OS's and FF's!!!!!!!!!! Ur sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!! Okay I better stop before this get's way tooo long!!!!!!!!! ILY Phatty!!!!!! <3 Pssshhhhhtttttttttttt<3
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Phatty16

Also, today, I just joined a collaboration with Sahar (-Sary-) and Rabia (jetredrose) in their OS Land! Woo. So, if you guys are interested in more OS' on AR//KaJen, check out: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1550090 You will soon, inshAllah find me writing with the amazing, and talented dynamic duo super soon! <33

Makes me BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRY happy tehe
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi phatty!!!! i must say u r an amazing writer,, this one is different,, but when it comes to AR/KAJEN ,, i like to read some different story lines with their original character essence...u know,, but this piece of writing is just outstanding..u have stolen my heart for ur amazing writing skills.. keep it up.. πŸ˜Š
.GobLetPhanka. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😳😳😳

OMKSG phattyyyyyyyyyy thts brilliantt OS

4m 1st 2 last it just hhookedd mee thereeeπŸ€ͺ U r suchhh an amazingg writee galll. Hats off to you

Comingg 2 the OS

I loveee the concepttttt ...... lmaoo i was shocked when i read Armaan is a single fatherrr lolzzz..... butt YO the ending iss awesomeeeee aaahhh

phattyy writee moreeeee OSz n FFz.... u r mindblowingg writerr muuahhhzzzzzz

Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
RESERVED!

Edit:
Okay, so I hadn't read your message before I reserved my box (I just knew I wanted to read the OS), so I didn't realise I was meant to edit within 24 hours. Sorry! But I am back to edit it now, does that count?

But Phatty, the OS was just perfect. It had everything, right from cute and sweet scenes to the hot and passionate ones. It had emotion, light humour and a whole lot of love! And it just went to show that AR are meant to be. It doesn't matter how they meet, where they meet, whether it takes them a couple of years or not, but they'll always be destined to be together.

Simply an amazing OS! 😊

Edited by Nikhi... - 13 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OH.MY.GOD.

OH.MY.GOD.

OH.MY.GOD.

OH.MY.GOD.

I have no Words,I'm simply Speechless!
It was Such a Unexpected Role-Reversal,With Armaan being the Victim !! Gosh,I LOVED this.I mean,Absolutely Flawless.The Dialogues were..OMG,All WERE PEERRFFEECCT. So in place,So meant to be there.GOSH,GOSH,GOSH,I can't speak anymore!

That part after 2 years was..OHMYGOSH SO SO SO SO WOW.
This Is Freaking Awesome Phatty. BEST OS I'VE EVER EVER READ. Prommiishee Shacchi ! No kidding..I absolutely LOVE this.God,HOW could you write so Flawlessly?HOW? I could so imagine KAJen in it,So,it was HAWWTTER than ever..PERFECCT.

I'm saying Again,Phatty,BEST OS I'VE EVER EVER READ! you just have to write more.
I LOVE this.OMIGOSH I need more words,but DAMN IT ,I AM STILL SPEECHLESS.
Reading it once again,Its PPEERRRFFEECCTT!

LOVE YOU!
-Maitree