Kashmera- Sambhavna at war again- TOI

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Naturally, the two are a show again! Known for making jibes at others, Kashmera Shah has moved on from her soft target Rakhi Sawant to Sambhavna Seth

(Kash and Sambhavna had a huge showdown on their reality show). Apparently, the lady who considers herself to be class apart from the Sawants and Seths, gave a tough time to the broadcasters of Chhoti Bahu for which she and Sam were roped in to perform along with Sonu Sood and Manoj Tiwari. Informs our source, "Kash gave us a lot of costume grief. She wanted to ensure that her costume looked better than Sambhavna's. She also threw a fit over the song she was asked to perform to, and refused to dance to a raunchy Bhojpuri number called Lollipop Lagelahe but the moment Sonu agreed, she changed her mind. Both Sam and Kash kept away from each other.

The team had to ensure that they didn't come face-to-face at any point. Incidentally, both of them tried their best to woo Sonu perhaps in the hope of landing an item number in Dabangg 2." Reacting to the rumours, Samabhavna laughed, "If someone has issues with me then it shows how insecure they are. I don't think Kashmera is a good dancer at all and she needs to use someone's name for publicity. She is known for her bitchiness and shrewdness but she must concentrate on her work now." About the costume drama, Kashmera said, "I look better than most in any costume. I didn't even know Sambhavna was performing that day. And who is she again? If I want to use someone for publicity then I would use Shah Rukh Khan and not her. I think she is using me as I am in news now and not her or Rakhi."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article 😉

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article...............
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.