_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why was Archana so happy when Madhuri announced her pregnancy? I can see why Madhuri was genuinely happy but why Archana? I'm glad Vaishali didn't discuss with Archana and Manav about reporting Dharmesh. They would have advised her not to. It's high time Dharmesh gets caught. I'm sick of him getting away with everything. Now he impregnated Madhuri. I think Archana should show her loyalty to her sister in her time of need.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking the same and actually laughing at that airhead for being so happy abt madhuri being pregnant..I went W*H 🤔
Than I remembered she loves taking care of and being Aai Archu to Prego Shrav, Vaishu and now Madhuri...
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^^ I know right. What if Archana was in Vaishali shoes. Would she be as happy if Manav's first wife announced that she is expecting?
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Why was Archana so happy when Madhuri announced her pregnancy? I can see why Madhuri was genuinely happy but why Archana?

Archu is happy for her because the reason Madhuri was desperate to get pregnant was to save her son's life and she shared that with Archu when she was telling her story.Now that she is pregnant, Varun has a higher chance of surviving, isn't that a good thing? Why is it so wrong that Archu is happy for her friend? Madhuri is a victim just like Vaishu, I don't see Archu supporting Madhuri (the legal wife) as being disloyal to Vaishu (the other woman).    

shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Archu is happy for her because the reason Madhuri was desperate to get pregnant was to save her son's life and she shared that with Archu when she was telling her story.Now that she is pregnant, Varun has a higher chance of surviving, isn't that a good thing? Why is it so wrong that Archu is happy for her friend? Madhuri is a victim just like Vaishu, I don't see Archu supporting Madhuri (the legal wife) as being disloyal to Vaishu (the other woman).    

Yes this is the reason...hopeflly now it relates

_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Madhuri had to option to inform Vaishali that she was the first wife before it was too late, Vaishu had no idea. Yes as a friend Archana could be happy that Varun will survive, but at the same time she should reflect on what it would make her sister feel. Her show of hapiness was just out of place. I'm not saying she should be indifferent but at least be careful explicitly expressing emotions.
see vaishali & madhuri both r victims ..... infact madhuri is more victim than vaishali

think it this way
wat madhuri must be thinking that her husband married somebody else ..... she must be feeling so much frustrated that something went less in her love .... she cudnt bind her husband & keep him for herself ..... its only bcoz of her shortcomings that her husband fell for other woman ..... thats such a big humiliation to her !!!!

this same scene & background doesnt apply for vaishali ..... for her the situation is that she cud attract a married man towards herself .....  though she hasnt broken madhuri's home intentionally

but atleast vaishali doesnt has a frustration & self humiliation like madhuri

& if 1 happiness comes in madhuri's life y r people over here getting so much offended
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

see vaishali & madhuri both r victims ..... infact madhuri is more victim than vaishali

think it this way
wat madhuri must be thinking that her husband married somebody else ..... she must be feeling so much frustrated that something went less in her love .... she cudnt bind her husband & keep him for herself ..... its only bcoz of her shortcomings that her husband fell for other woman ..... thats such a big humiliation to her !!!!

this same scene & background doesnt apply for vaishali ..... for her the situation is that she cud attract a married man towards herself .....  though she hasnt broken madhuri's home intentionally

but atleast vaishali doesnt has a frustration & self humiliation like madhuri

& if 1 happiness comes in madhuri's life y r people over here getting so much offended

well see...Archana is supposed to be more empathetic with her own sister. Like I said, she doesn't have to be indifferent towards Madhuri but it's so out of place to show hapiness when it'll be another stab to Vaishali. She did not even consider that. If Madhuri's hapiness came out of anything not Dharmesh-related, there would be nothing wrong with Archana expressing hapiness, but this news is bad for Vaishali.
but y shud vaishali be so much offended by it ..... she is herself pregnant now ..... so she shud understand other mother's worries ..... she shud understand varun's health due to which madhuri is concerned

tomorrow if same thing happens to her child ..... wont she go & get involved with dharmesh for second child

or mayb vaishali is worried about property ..... 1st she was under impression that her child will get 100% property ..... then after varun her child's share comes upto 50%
& now due to madhuri's second child her own child's share will be 33%

& if she really thinks in this way then she is the most sick woman
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

but y shud vaishali be so much offended by it ..... she is herself pregnant now ..... so she shud understand other mother's worries ..... she shud understand varun's health due to which madhuri is concerned

tomorrow if same thing happens to her child ..... wont she go & get involved with dharmesh for second child

or mayb vaishali is worried about property ..... 1st she was under impression that her child will get 100% property ..... then after varun her child's share comes upto 50%
& now due to madhuri's second child her own child's share will be 33%

& if she really thinks in this way then she is the most sick woman

I don't think it's the property. Vaishali married Dharmesh full-heartedly and expected to spend the rest of her life with him. Yes, she was bratty before to Archana and Manav but one thing she was always was a good wife. The man whom she loved has impregnated another woman. Even after all the deceit, I am sure she still has feeling for this Dharmesh. Up until now, she has tried to ignore the pain, but with news of Madhuri's pregnancy, how do you expect her to feel? Also keep in mind she has no idea about Varun's illness. Even if she found out and understands Madhuri's motive, she will feel great sadness.