Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 5

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update..............so maan is her past and he is the father of the baby i guess..........
building up the suspense..............
sent u buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i bet u r from chennai ...happy to see a tamil update here ...gr going ...add me to ur pm list ..i loved it
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
hey this is a very interestin take on maan an geet

nice ff
plz PM me

curiosity- r u from south??
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey its interesting. add me in. :)
sent u a buddy me.!
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great ff...add me to the pm list please:)
continue soon
Paloma x
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
@all: thanks all for ur lovely comments and encouragements. really appreciate them!

@Preethi: thnx a lot! yes maan is her past but like i said before the father of the baby u hv to wait until the story unfolds further

@mrk_1 and  MSgayatri: well yes i am def from the south but not from chennai

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part...i really love the tamil bit u add in ur updates though i dnt know tamil at all...........continue soon.......
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi!!!
ur FF is too good....sounds so interesting..n a bit different concept..m loving it so much!!:)
hv snd u buddy req...plz accpt it..@_@
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update. Can't wait for the Maaneet meeting! Continue soon!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Chapter 4: Tears
            Gathering enough courage and inhaling a sharp breath declared, "Maan is coming here." As she finished saying it she could sense some kind of shocked surprise from the other end of the line. There was a slight silence before she heard her mother come back to sense.
            "Ennadi chollare (what are you saying)?" her mother finally said breaking the silence. And before Geet could answer, her mother started pestering her with endless number of questions, "How? Does he know? Did he contact you? After you left that day, we all made sure he doesn't know anything, then how come he is coming there? Cholludi (tell me) how?" she said in one shot without taking the time to breathe in between the words.
            "Amma wait wait, let me complete, he is not coming to meet me," Geet assured, "In fact, he is coming here on official work to attend the annual conference that is going to be held here this year. But Amma the problem is my boss has insisted I accompany him to the conference to listen to Maan give a guest lecture this year," she finished seeking some kind of soothing from her mother. When she did not hear from the other side, she called, "Amma, you there?" unsure whether her mother heard her.
            "Yes, I am right here kannamma," she assured, "I was just wondering what you are planning to do."
            "Athan (that) Ma I don't know. I really cannot confront him. He will surely expect a lot of answers from me. What happened? Why I left him and walked away from him?" she said half self-talking, "What will I tell him or for that matter entha moonji venchindu (with what face) can I talk to him" she finished sobbing. "Illa Ma, the best way is to somehow find and excuse to not attend the conference," she declared wiping away her tears and making up her mind. "Maan and Radhika trusted me more that they trusted anyone else. But naan muttal mathiri (like a fool) broke that trust; I don't deserve to face him," she said as fresh set of tears started rolling down.
            "Geetu, don't cry, please," Anu tried calming her daughter down. "What happened was not entirely your fault, circumstances called for it and"
            Before Anu even could finish it Geet cut in, "No Ma, what happened was my fault and please Ma I do not wish to think about it. I am not going to attend the conference that is what is best for Maan, Radhika and me," she said sniffing in between. Anu did not want to argue, as she did not want her daughter to relive the dark moments in her life. The last thing she would want is to see her daughter suffer again after all what she went through. If Geet felt it was the best solution to stay away then she wouldn't force her to do otherwise.
            "Cheri di (okay), if you feel that's the best solution then go ahead. But just remember that Kritika's life depends on you so if you want her to be happy then you have to be happy. Don't let too much thinking spoil your mood and neglect her. Cheriya (okay)?" Anu reasoned.
            Finally finding some solace in her mother's words, she assured her that she would take care of herself and Kritika. She finally finished up with the call and hung up. Clearing her face of her tears, she went to the washroom to wash away the dried tears so that Kritika would not question her. Freshening up, Geet went to couch to sit with Kritika but found her fast asleep. Geet smiled at how sweet and innocent her little angel looked while asleep. She picked her up, switched off the TV and the living room lights to retire for the day. Geet carefully placed Kritika on one side and slid into the bed from the other side and snuggled close to her daughter, who was like a bright light in her darkened life. She placed a light kiss on Kritika's forehead and whispered, "Good night chellam". While thinking of a way to dodge her presence from the annual conference, she was contemplating on what reason she would give JP to not attend it. Weighing her options and wishing she would wake up into a new morning with new hope she closed her eyes.

I know i am really sorry i promised maaneet meeting but the story is not completely set for them to meet. but definitely in the next 2 chapters i really promise they will meet. until then please comment or at least hit the like button!
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 years ago